FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!
Post Reply Email Thread
i have xperia s with unlocked bootloader .....i searched alot for kitkat custom rom but every rom confuses me aboutt stability......plzzz tell me which custom rom is suitable and stable for xperia s based on 4.4.......or if not then based on 4.1........also i have searched for trinity v4.1 rom but didn't got download link,if anyone have it plz share it with me
21st April 2014, 06:44 AM |#2  
Flag small town in pahang
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by satyawan0307

i have xperia s with unlocked bootloader .....i searched alot for kitkat custom rom but every rom confuses me aboutt stability......plzzz tell me which custom rom is suitable and stable for xperia s based on 4.4.......or if not then based on 4.1........also i have searched for trinity v4.1 rom but didn't got download link,if anyone have it plz share it with me

AFAIK trinity rom had stopped development. I personal recommend you to flash existenz rom. It is based on official jb 4.1 so it is the most stable rom for now. In performance part, it is very smooth with doomkernel installed and if you wan to tweak for more smooth experience, crossbreeder+v6supercharger is recommend. i am using these tweaks and now my phone is flying
21st April 2014, 07:02 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
1. These kind of topics are against the rules
2. Paranoid android by deedwar is the stableist at the moment
21st April 2014, 07:18 AM |#4  
Flag small town in pahang
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by De@n

1. These kind of topics are against the rules
2. Paranoid android by deedwar is the stableist at the moment

Thanks for pointing out the problem i really didnt notice the topic because i just want to help someone and sorry if i done something wrong
4th July 2014, 06:54 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiong

AFAIK trinity rom had stopped development. I personal recommend you to flash existenz rom. It is based on official jb 4.1 so it is the most stable rom for now. In performance part, it is very smooth with doomkernel installed and if you wan to tweak for more smooth experience, crossbreeder+v6supercharger is recommend. i am using these tweaks and now my phone is flying

am on eXistenz ultra...lot of battrey drain and very laggy...how can i do crossbreeder+v6supercharger..
please help me out..and provide me with the link
sidroiduser
4th July 2014, 07:30 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I suggest Paranoid ROM or Carbon ROM. I am using Carbon
4th July 2014, 07:43 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidroiduser

I suggest Paranoid ROM or Carbon ROM. I am using Carbon

any issues with corbon rom? what about battery life?

did u crossbreed+supercharger?

pease helpme out
sidroiduser
4th July 2014, 08:13 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maheshgvelly

any issues with corbon rom? what about battery life?

did u crossbreed+supercharger?

pease helpme out

The phone gets hot very quickly. I am waiting for help to flash this kernel because the carbon kernel is overclocked to 1.89 GHz.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)