Galaxy Tab 2 7" Accessories

Search This thread

xreflection

Dec 17, 2010
Has anyone found screen protectors made specifically for the Galaxy Tab 2 7"? I know that the Galaxy Tab 7 plus screen protectors would fit, but they have holes in places that aren't needed (i.e. speaker grill).

japper88

Sep 15, 2009
They have some sold at amazon, etc.

I ordered some from rearth, but it hasn't arrived yet.

japper88

Sep 15, 2009
All the ones i found on amazon all use pictures of ones that look like they are designed for the Tab plus. Tha's why I'm kind of leary of ordering them.

I am still waiting for the rearth ones I ordered. I did notice that even some of the pictures of the tab 2 on websites selling it had pictures of the tab plus...

japper88

Sep 15, 2009
I ordered a generic neoprene sleeve for 7" tablets, which works okay, I plan to get a scilicon case when they come out to use in conjunction with the sleeve and the screen protector.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using XDA

weijung

May 25, 2010
cant post links but i bought this one

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samaung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements

japper88

Sep 15, 2009
So I got my screen protectors from rearthusa on Friday. I used the "wet method" to install them, which basically minimized any dust/air bubbles (even though they are supposed to be installed dry).

After I let it dry for a couple of hours, they seem pretty good.

nam265

Aug 8, 2009
please post some pics

So I got my screen protectors from rearthusa on Friday. I used the "wet method" to install them, which basically minimized any dust/air bubbles (even though they are supposed to be installed dry).

After I let it dry for a couple of hours, they seem pretty good.

Can you post a few pictures of it?

I need anti fingerprint. Does this clear protector offer that?

xreflection

Dec 17, 2010
I got my sleeve over the weekend. Works great. Once I get the skin on the device, it will be perfect.

http://imgur.com/a/Aq9o1#0

It's got a nifty pull tab that magnetically attaches to the case. When you put the device in, the ribbon is retracted. When you want to take your tablet out, you pull the ribbo and it pulls the tab out enough so you can grab it.

Won't get my skinomi skin until next week =(

nam265

Aug 8, 2009
I got Anti-fingerprints ones.

The screen protector is okay so far, pretty smooth. It is cut a little smaller than the screen, so it's not too difficult to install.

http://imgur.com/a/QJ1jI

You can barely notice that there is a screen protector.

Thanks. But I got these anti fingerprint/anti refraction ones and they're soo good. The cutting is perfect fit. Check it out:

dD096.jpg

japper88

Sep 15, 2009
Anyone know of any silicon or tpu material cases?

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

I have been looking at this case. Anyone know anything about it?

Poetic(TM) Slimbook Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 PLUS / Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 With 3-in-1 Built-in Stand Black

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Slimbook-Leather-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B006PWGF1U/ref=pd_sim_pc_30

Did you get this yet? how is it?

Top Liked Posts