[Q] androidroot.org

Search This thread

forddude

Dec 25, 2012
bakersfield
hi there im new to this root thing i found a online company called androidroot.org they charge 29.99 to root phones is this a ripoff a joke or a good deal thank you all in advance and this site looks super great thank you all

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
First of all, which device do you have? Also, rooting is not very difficult if you read the specific guide for your device. I wouldn't recommend shelling out 30 bucks for that

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: forddude

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
its a one time fee and it says you can root as many android phones tablets etc for life and 24/7 support

Maybe you should try reading the guide for your phone, if you think rooting is beyond you, then consider paying for it. But I highly recommend at least try yourself, but beware, don't do anything wrong, rooting has potential to brick your device meaning you won't be able to use it if it gets hard bricked. This forum will soon be deleted as this is the wrong device you posted in. All the best :)

JOSE89178

Jul 12, 2012
Nevada
hi there im new to this root thing i found a online company called androidroot.org they charge 29.99 to root phones is this a ripoff a joke or a good deal thank you all in advance and this site looks super great thank you all

If I couldn't root a phone my self the most I'D spot out is $5 or $10 bucks. $30 is a scam/rip off.

Sent from my MB886 using xda premium

Maedhros

Sep 24, 2008
Toronto
DO NOT pay these guys.

Developers on XDA provide root for our devices for free. these scum bags are charging people for the work XDA developers do.

Maedhros

Sep 24, 2008
Toronto

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all, which device do you have? Also, rooting is not very difficult if you read the specific guide for your device. I wouldn't recommend shelling out 30 bucks for that

its a one time fee and it says you can root as many android phones tablets etc for life and 24/7 support

Maybe you should try reading the guide for your phone, if you think rooting is beyond you, then consider paying for it. But I highly recommend at least try yourself, but beware, don't do anything wrong, rooting has potential to brick your device meaning you won't be able to use it if it gets hard bricked. This forum will soon be deleted as this is the wrong device you posted in. All the best :)

If I couldn't root a phone my self the most I'D spot out is $5 or $10 bucks. $30 is a scam/rip off.

Sent from my MB886 using xda premium
    DO NOT pay these guys.

Developers on XDA provide root for our devices for free. these scum bags are charging people for the work XDA developers do.