[HELP] Stuck In TWRP Can't ADB Sideload

Search This thread

Goodsdept

Mar 19, 2014
Jakarta
hey guys im having problem my G2 stuck in TWRP Recovery i cant go to download mode or even cant go to system and i cant push rom via adb sideload, i think there's a problem with the partition or something any one can help me?

Perry2547

Sep 25, 2013
How many views has this had?? I've started two different threads and one has at least 50 views and not a single response. I mean, are the hot pockets and dr pepper so important that no one can just simply type, I don't know??

vladmir

May 6, 2012
Porto
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
hey guys im having problem my G2 stuck in TWRP Recovery i cant go to download mode or even cant go to system and i cant push rom via adb sideload, i think there's a problem with the partition or something any one can help me?
Which Rom and recovery version you have?
If are able to enter recovery:
First update adb to least version and try sideload, you have to enable it on recovery.
How many views has this had?? I've started two different threads and one has at least 50 views and not a single response. I mean, are the hot pockets and dr pepper so important that no one can just simply type, I don't know??

Enviado do meu LG-D802 através de Tapatalk

xarekusu

Nov 14, 2009
Montreal
If you have TWRP 2.7+
you can get and OTG cable and you will be able to install from a USB
I had same problem as you and OTG worked for me

Perry2547

Sep 25, 2013
I had the same problem. My phone was stuck in recovery and stupidly accepting an update from AT&T. I couldn't do anything with ADB.

Then I found this and it worked perfectly though it has to be put in exactly as it is written:

before trying anything else just type in these commands

What worked for me was from the TWRP terminal command was to type

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota

then hit enter

type

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/misc

then hit enter and reboot.

got help from the IRC xda-devs for the second step to complete the fix.

Hope that works for you.

littlecowboyz

Feb 12, 2008
I had the same problem. My phone was stuck in recovery and stupidly accepting an update from AT&T. I couldn't do anything with ADB.

Then I found this and it worked perfectly though it has to be put in exactly as it is written:

Hope that works for you.

Many thanks bro! I've got a LG G3 F400s and it stucked on TWRP, cannot boot up! I've try so much with no luck!
So I juz try to find a way to get sideload work so that I can flash the recovery.img.
But with these 2 commands, my phone booted up! WOW!
Thank you alot, my friend!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

before trying anything else just type in these commands

What worked for me was from the TWRP terminal command was to type

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota

then hit enter

type

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/misc

then hit enter and reboot.

got help from the IRC xda-devs for the second step to complete the fix.

Hope that works for you.