Feb 24, 2010
The new ROM based WM 6.5.3 and stock apps HD2 Tmous Update rel.2

Hi!
Provides users XDA my ROM.

Current version
ROM_TG01_Clone_HD2_Tmous_rel.2
Date: 19 Martch 2011
Version Radio: 5005.1600.05
Build version: WM 6.5.3 5.2.21689.5312 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 3599 (6 January 2011 г. 15:44:02)

Bugs fixed scan memory cards, searching for music and documents, optimized xip.

Screenshots HERE

Download rel.2

OLD version
ROM_TG01_Clone_HD2_Tmous
Date: 17 Martch 2011
Build version: WM 6.5.3 5.2.21689.5312 Windows CE: 5.2 Build 3599 (6 January 2011 г. 15:44:02)

Detailed description:
I'm have not pursued the goal of maximum achieved a huge amount of RAM, original goal was to cook the ROM retaining maximum functionality of the device software and HD2. Make a clone of Dolly the sheep:)

Free RAM: ~ 85 mb
Free ROM: ~ 252 mb

Remove ROM: Autoupadate,DRM,Enterprise,FWUPDATE-replaced by the package mini,IPSECVPN,Livesearch,SampleMusic,SqlCeMobile,SQM-replaced by the package mini,VoIP,WelcomeCenter,WindowsLive,WMWidgets, turn off unnecessary services, standard keyboard MS, standard task manager MS, 3D Toshiba Menu, keyboard Toshiba, OEM cleared of debris operators and soft TG01.

Added ROM: Sence_2019, Phone Canvas Dialer, InCallrecorder (records from the telephone line) HD, SIM Manager HTC, Facebook HTC, Twiter, MS My Phone, Marketplace, Teeter games, Google Maps, RSS Hub (work), YouTube, StreamingMedia, Voice Recorder, MP3 Trimmer, HTC Calc, Comm manager, Java, Adobe LE, Resco Explorer, Task Manager FDC 3.3, Task Switch FDK, Utask, Rotate, HTC EzInput 2.1, GPS Driver to ComPort.

Special thanks to:
1. Barin for perfect rom-building tool and a lot of friendly advices
2. Cedesmith for cool TGtool program
3. Alexx~ for friendly support
4. AndrewSh for package HD2 Tmous
Thanks.
Enjoy:)

Download

Please keep the feedback.

Last edited:

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
you are famous, my friend! this ROM seems a OVERKILL!

you are so good for ME, and for our "little" tg01 family!

Reactions: seneca66

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
i´m over download :D

... one suggestion for your famous ROMs can you XDA_UC cooking in? much, i too, love this feature!

...rss feed works too :D

(InsertNameHere)

Jan 11, 2010
Yes excellent work, sadly i only have 5 thanks a day to give, but as soon as i get more i will give thanks for another great release

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
Fantast!ic Feropont! Thanks! :D if you dont mind, it will be nice if you cooked a HD2 clone apps onto your clean 6.1 ROM then we have at least ~100mb RAM :) That will be great! I love this new trend if all HTC apps cooked in :) If you also have the time, it would be cool if you cooked a HTC Touch HD_Clone_ROM on 6.1 :) that will be great touchflo 1.3 + all apps from the Blackstone :D
Thanks for all you have done for the community Feropont, you are VERY talented! keep it up! :D

feropont

Feb 24, 2010
Fantast!ic Feropont! Thanks! :D if you dont mind, it will be nice if you cooked a HD2 clone apps onto your clean 6.1 ROM then we have at least ~100mb RAM :) That will be great! I love this new trend if all HTC apps cooked in :) If you also have the time, it would be cool if you cooked a HTC Touch HD_Clone_ROM on 6.1 :) that will be great touchflo 1.3 + all apps from the Blackstone :D
Thanks for all you have done for the community Feropont, you are VERY talented! keep it up! :D

6.1 Stock Rhodium suits you?:)

Reactions: bib*oops

feropont

Feb 24, 2010
i said you are a Jewel for us! your tamplates + oskitchen the best OF the best tools.

I saw my friend, I thought about the community TG01, during the year in the same place it was, an average of 80MB of RAM and 270mb ROM.... it was sad:(
It was necessary to take urgent measures to find hidden reserves TG01. I hope that I managed to;)

Yeh!!! :D you are the ROM machine! :) You could create a new breed of ROMs! 'Feroponts_HTC_Clone_ROM' editions ;)
HTC Touch Pro (Rhodium) Touchflo 3D 2.0 + 6.1 ROM will be fantastic!
Cheers! :) you've made me love my TG01 more! <3

I think that, I'm will be able to implement and cook after the weekend....

Last edited:
Reactions: skw and maxmobil201

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
I saw my friend, I thought about the community TG01, during the year in the same place it was, an average of 80MB of RAM and 270mb ROM.... it was sad:(
It was necessary to take urgent measures to find hidden reserves TG01. I hope that I managed to;)

I think that, I'm will be able to implement and cook after the weeken....
Thanks Feropont! i look forward to it!!
HTC TouchFlo 3D 2.0/2.1 + WM6.1 = Best thing ever!!
Take care, Feropont my friend :D

Reactions: feropont

f513toy

Oct 20, 2008
installing your Rom

I feel embarrassed to ask but I have never installed a Rom before on my TG01- apart from Toshiba's WM6.5 upgrade. This Rom looks like the one for me but I guess I will still have to install gpsgate after to make TomTom work. Opera also, shame flash is still a problem..

Anyway, I'm not too keen on using the piece of wire method as I see some people have permanently bricked their phone so please could you, with some patience and in plain simple steps, tell how to install from a memory card:eek::eek::eek:

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
I feel embarrassed to ask but I have never installed a Rom before on my TG01- apart from Toshiba's WM6.5 upgrade. This Rom looks like the one for me but I guess I will still have to install gpsgate after to make TomTom work. Opera also, shame flash is still a problem..

Anyway, I'm not too keen on using the piece of wire method as I see some people have permanently bricked their phone so please could you, with some patience and in plain simple steps, tell how to install from a memory card:eek::eek::eek:

welcome to your flsh premier! read this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=10444420&postcount=2

... has nothing to do wth shortpin- Method! good look!

f513toy

Oct 20, 2008
My first flashed Rom - I feel like a new father

I was like an expectant father watching my TG01 giving birth to a new interface, pacing the floor, checking the screen and then it happened.

Thanks for pointing me to the idiots guide to flashing, I'll see how this Rom works out and maybe try a couple of more out until I find the one that works for me.:D:D:D

Pere

Oct 25, 2006
Palau (Barcelona) Spain
I was like an expectant father watching my TG01 giving birth to a new interface, pacing the floor, checking the screen and then it happened.

Thanks for pointing me to the idiots guide to flashing, I'll see how this Rom works out and maybe try a couple of more out until I find the one that works for me.:D:D:D

Welcome to the Flashing Fever!. Be careful, my friend, it's addictive :D

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010

Mate make sure you hard reset after EVERY ROM flash. It doesn't say it everywhere, but this is like making sure you have dry nappies on the baby ;)

EVEALEX62

Jul 10, 2009
Arras
Hello Feropont :)

Same reply than my other TG01's friends :

:p:p:p YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST :p:p:p

You have find 1rst :
==> GPS drivers package
==> New Kitchen
==> RAM and ROM Optimization !!!

And you share all you find !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I repeat but I think for all the TG01 community :

:p:p:p YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST :p:p:p

Have a good day my friend !!! ...... An the other too of course :)

kevinchr

Jan 17, 2011
Good rom but miss few basic thing like how connect to operator setting? no download possible! :(
not able sent messages or connect internet without this

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The new ROM based WM 6.5.3 and stock apps HD2 Tmous Update rel.2

Hi!
    Provides users XDA my ROM.

Current version
    ROM_TG01_Clone_HD2_Tmous_rel.2
    Date: 19 Martch 2011

Bugs fixed scan memory cards, searching for music and documents, optimized xip.

Screenshots HERE

Download rel.2

OLD version
    ROM_TG01_Clone_HD2_Tmous
    Date: 17 Martch 2011

Detailed description:
    I'm have not pursued the goal of maximum achieved a huge amount of RAM, original goal was to cook the ROM retaining maximum functionality of the device software and HD2. Make a clone of Dolly the sheep:)

Free RAM: ~ 85 mb
    Free ROM: ~ 252 mb

Remove ROM: Autoupadate,DRM,Enterprise,FWUPDATE-replaced by the package mini,IPSECVPN,Livesearch,SampleMusic,SqlCeMobile,SQM-replaced by the package mini,VoIP,WelcomeCenter,WindowsLive,WMWidgets, turn off unnecessary services, standard keyboard MS, standard task manager MS, 3D Toshiba Menu, keyboard Toshiba, OEM cleared of debris operators and soft TG01.

Added ROM: Sence_2019, Phone Canvas Dialer, InCallrecorder (records from the telephone line) HD, SIM Manager HTC, Facebook HTC, Twiter, MS My Phone, Marketplace, Teeter games, Google Maps, RSS Hub (work), YouTube, StreamingMedia, Voice Recorder, MP3 Trimmer, HTC Calc, Comm manager, Java, Adobe LE, Resco Explorer, Task Manager FDC 3.3, Task Switch FDK, Utask, Rotate, HTC EzInput 2.1, GPS Driver to ComPort.

Special thanks to:
    1. Barin for perfect rom-building tool and a lot of friendly advices
    2. Cedesmith for cool TGtool program
    3. Alexx~ for friendly support
    4. AndrewSh for package HD2 Tmous
    Thanks.
    Enjoy:)

Download

Please keep the feedback.
    Sorry to ruin this thread, but Miro 1.5 is much closer to HD2 than this release.
    Actually this release is mutilated by some amateur task manager with ugly icons. Also toshiba power options are not present as well neither htc ebook reader. Phone dialer looks weird.
    Apologies to the cook but I think the only thing that resembles HD2 is the icons (no big deal anyway...). We should send him a HD2 as a reference...
    Sorry man, no offence, please face it.

Hi.

Guys sorry but You have any complexes concerning HTC and its software ? It is similar to people shouting "we want android on tg01 !" but what for ?
    Like children ;)

Regards
    fxdjacentyfxd

please guys- do not here compare or discussing over other ROMs, cooks or UI Software (HTC or SPB) every cook has own style. different user like or dislike it- but please don´t write poor or bad over his good and HARD work- please respect all productive work .

not one ROM, is to 100% for all user suitable- please speak with your ROM chef if is possible to change or update a ROM to be better. if not try the next ROM ... or try to make a own ROM- you will see, how much time it needed

thank you, miro
    Updated ROM

Upload an updated version ROM_TG01_Clone_HD2_Tmous_rel.2
    Bugs fixed scan memory cards, searching for music and documents, optimized xip. Modified slide bar and icons. Screenshots below.
    Thank. Enjoy:)
    you are famous, my friend! this ROM seems a OVERKILL!

you are so good for ME, and for our "little" tg01 family!
    Thanks my friend....
    There are still reserves for TG01, to dig a new kernel and OEM:)
    i said you are a Jewel for us! your tamplates + oskitchen the best OF the best tools.

Yeh!!! :D you are the ROM machine! :) You could create a new breed of ROMs! 'Feroponts_HTC_Clone_ROM' editions ;)
    HTC Touch Pro (Rhodium) Touchflo 3D 2.0 + 6.1 ROM will be fantastic!
    Cheers! :) you've made me love my TG01 more! <3

I think that, I'm will be able to implement and cook after the weekend....