I am not responsible for any bricked devices or broken hearts.
Please do some research if you have any doubt.
For your device you need to follow the last part but your device should have the externel sd card support
Guide is specially made in with refrence to funbook but read the last part for any android device.
The way works on all the Funbooks(Alpha,P300,Infinity,Pro,Talk)(tested) but for other android devices follow 2 nd guide
1. YOUR TABLET NEEDS TO BE ROOTED.
2. For rooting funbook infinity you can follow this thread - Guide
3. Install root explorer in your tablet. You can also use any other root browser such as ES file Manager
4. Now you are all set for increasing Ur internal memory.
1. Download the attachment and extract it and transfer the file "Vold.fstab"to ur sd card.
2. Now open root explorer and grant root permisions to it. Go to System > etc and copy the original vold.fstab file to a safe location(if there is any problem u can restore it)
3. Now copy the downloaded file vold.fstab, Go to System > etc And delete the original file and paste the duplicate one.......
4. Click on new vold.fstab file nd keep it pressed to open the menu and click on permisions and set them to rw_r__r__
Like shown in screenshot
the screenshot is from my mobile...so just consider the dialog box
5. Close root explorer.Shut down your tablet and start it again
6. Go to settings >storage and see the storage
I know you are shocked
Please click thanx rather than just saying thnx...it will be more helpful to me
CM 10 [For funbook Infinity]
Download the file from the given link extract it and follow the above steps.
Vold.fstab for CM 10
1. with the help of any root browser copy the file vold.fstb file in system/etc
2. Upload it here and I will modify it
3. Download the modified one and replace it with original one
Please Hit thanks button if I helped you