FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,982

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th September 2016, 02:40 AM |#15011  
Thanks Meter: 162

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schn1tt3r

Is there any way to edit an app ID using this app or some other so that Play Store ignores updates for it? I have an old version of News Republic that I don't want to update. I want to be able to press "Update All" and News Republic to be skipped.

P.S. Off topic, but why is it I can't post with tapatalk anymore? I signed out and signed in and I still can't.

In play store, then three dot menu, the turn off auto update.

4th September 2016, 02:41 AM |#15012  
Quote:

Is there any way to edit an app ID using this app or some other so that Play Store ignores updates for it? I have an old version of News Republic that I don't want to update. I want to be able to press "Update All" and News Republic to be skipped.

P.S. Off topic, but why is it I can't post with tapatalk anymore? I signed out and signed in and I still can't.

I think re-signing the app will accomplish this.
The Following User Says Thank You to defcondev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defcondev Ad-Free
4th September 2016, 02:42 AM |#15013  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid32

In play store, then three dot menu, the turn off auto update.

But I want every other app to update except that one. I don't know if there is a way to edit with a her editor or something so that Google play doesn't recognize I have news republic app installed. Like how it doesn't know mxplorer is installed. I just don't want it to show up on there.

Edit at least Tapatalk started working again.

Edit 2: I googled for a while, and there are claims that Titanium Backup lets you do this with the "detach" option. This lets me know that it CAN be done. Titanium Backup might make it easy, but there has to be a way to use a hex editor or something to detach it yourself. In any case, is that Detach feature still present in Titanium Backup? All posts I read about it were from back in the day of android 2.3
4th September 2016, 03:21 AM |#15014  
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Awesome Man. Thanks a lot..
I have updated the Mi ZForum with the link (posted as a response).

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=red...70&pid=6313002
or
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=vie...rid=1609327720
The Following User Says Thank You to vdbhb59 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vdbhb59 Ad-Free
4th September 2016, 04:39 AM |#15015  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Does FTP client support Encoding setting? I tried to search in the thread but found nothing about it.
4th September 2016, 05:05 AM |#15016  
Thanks Meter: 162

More
Quote:

But I want every other app to update except that one. I don't know if there is a way to edit with a her editor or something so that Google play doesn't recognize I have news republic app installed. Like how it doesn't know mxplorer is installed. I just don't want it to show up on there.

Edit at least Tapatalk started working again.

Edit 2: I googled for a while, and there are claims that Titanium Backup lets you do this with the "detach" option. This lets me know that it CAN be done. Titanium Backup might make it easy, but there has to be a way to use a hex editor or something to detach it yourself. In any case, is that Detach feature still present in Titanium Backup? All posts I read about it were from back in the day of android 2.3

Thank auto update is app by app.
4th September 2016, 07:29 AM |#15017  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Try this build.

Works perfectly. Thank you!

PS: I found some bug - when i try to change the amount and order of buttons in "DOT-file " in preferences everything looks like good, however in menu nothing changes at all. Other buttons seems like working good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Evgen_17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Evgen_17 Ad-Free
4th September 2016, 11:28 AM |#15018  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpel

c

MiXplorer v6.7.5.BETA-B1609033
Device: LGE LG-D802, Brand:lge
API level: 21
----------------------------------------------------------
I/STARTUP> SKINS: 17 ms
I/MiX> Available storage: SD_CARD /storage/emulated/0
I/MiX> Available storage: SYSTEM /
I/STARTUP> STORAGE: 71 ms
I/DB> Refresh DB...
I/STARTUP> DB LOADED: 27 ms
D/THUMB> HEAP SIZE >> 42.67 MB
I/STARTUP> ICONS: 26 ms
D/Storage> Refresh storages.
I/MiX> Available storage: SD_CARD /storage/emulated/0
I/MiX> Available storage: SYSTEM /
I/STARTUP> PAGES: 104 ms
I/STARTUP> UPDATE UI: 262 ms
I/STARTUP> Check USB: 3 ms
I/STARTUP> TOTAL: 766 ms *********
I/MiX> MiX resumed.
D/MiX> List root
I/RootHelper>
D/RootHelper> System Busybox result: BusyBox v1.26.0-Dorimanx (2016-06-28 11:38:02 IDT) multi-call binary.…
I/MiX> Using system busybox v1.26.x
I/RootHelper> *********************** Rooted. 72 ms

The last stable version of Busybox is v1.24.2 .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2016, 11:34 AM |#15019  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2k13

Sure, no problem. Do you mean the source and destination while moving around or while copying to desktop machines?

Moving folders (work-)around:
src: /storage/9016-4EF8/folder
dest: /storage/emulated/0
redo it in reverse order, folders work again after refreshing Explorer/Nautilus

Is "Update media store" enabled in MiX Settings >> More settings ?

Quote:

Copying to desktop operations:
dest (Windows 10): This PC\H60-L04\SD-Card\folder
dest (Debian): mtp://[usb:002,006]/SD-Card/folder

I'm confused! Are you using MiXplorer for copying? And what is the problem with it exactly?

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2016, 11:37 AM |#15020  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_BR

Done.

MiXplorer v6.7.5.BETA-B1609031
Device: ASUS_Z00A, Brand:asus
API level: 23
----------------------------------------------------------

After you enabled Logging, restart MiX then try again and send me another log. I need some information from startup.
Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2016, 11:48 AM |#15021  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadedout

Thanks for the response! When I use a known_hosts file, I get the following toast: AlgorithmParameters EC implementation not found. It's strange because when I use an RSA key, I don't have to set known_hosts_path and it work's just fine. I checked the logs and it shows the host added automatically.

This is what my config looks like (I'm keeping the private key on the device... don't want that posted on cloud storage anywhere):

Code:
private_key_path=/sdcard/ssh/id_ecdsa_android
public_key_path=
passphrase=redacted
proxy_http=
proxy_socks5=
strict_host_key_checking=
known_hosts=
port=
scp=
charset=
compression=
connect_timeout=
private_key_base64=
known_hosts_path=/sdcard/ssh/known_hosts
known_hosts_base64=
This is what the log activity looks like:

Code:
I/SFTPExplorer>  Connecting to 192.168.1.69 port 2222
I/SFTPExplorer>  Connection established
I/SFTPExplorer>  Remote version string: SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_6.7p1 Ubuntu-5ubuntu1.4
I/SFTPExplorer>  Local version string: SSH-2.0-JSCH-0.1.53
I/SFTPExplorer>  CheckCiphers: aes256-ctr,aes192-ctr,aes128-ctr,aes256-cbc,aes192-cbc,aes128-cbc,3des-ctr,arcfour,arcfour128,arcfour256
I/SFTPExplorer>  CheckKexes: diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,ecdh-sha2-nistp256,ecdh-sha2-nistp384,ecdh-sha2-nistp521
I/SFTPExplorer>  CheckSignatures: ecdsa-sha2-nistp256,ecdsa-sha2-nistp384,ecdsa-sha2-nistp521
I/SFTPExplorer>  SSH_MSG_KEXINIT sent
I/SFTPExplorer>  SSH_MSG_KEXINIT received
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: server: [email protected],ecdh-sha2-nistp256,ecdh-sha2-nistp384,ecdh-sha2-nistp521,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256,diffie-hellman-group14-sha1
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: server: ssh-rsa,ssh-dss,ecdsa-sha2-nistp256,ssh-ed25519
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: server: aes128-ctr,aes192-ctr,aes256-ctr,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: server: aes128-ctr,aes192-ctr,aes256-ctr,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: server: [email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],hmac-sha2-256,hmac-sha2-512,hmac-sha1
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: server: [email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],hmac-sha2-256,hmac-sha2-512,hmac-sha1
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: server: none,[email protected]
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: server: none,[email protected]
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: server: 
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: server: 
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: client: ecdh-sha2-nistp256,ecdh-sha2-nistp384,ecdh-sha2-nistp521,diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: client: ecdsa-sha2-nistp256
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: client: aes128-ctr,aes128-cbc,3des-ctr,3des-cbc,blowfish-cbc,aes192-ctr,aes192-cbc,aes256-ctr,aes256-cbc
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: client: aes128-ctr,aes128-cbc,3des-ctr,3des-cbc,blowfish-cbc,aes192-ctr,aes192-cbc,aes256-ctr,aes256-cbc
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: client: hmac-md5,hmac-sha1,hmac-sha2-256,hmac-sha1-96,hmac-md5-96
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: client: hmac-md5,hmac-sha1,hmac-sha2-256,hmac-sha1-96,hmac-md5-96
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: client: [email protected],zlib,none
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: client: [email protected],zlib,none
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: client: 
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: client: 
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: server->client aes128-ctr hmac-sha1 [email protected]
I/SFTPExplorer>  kex: client->server aes128-ctr hmac-sha1 [email protected]
I/SFTPExplorer>  SSH_MSG_KEX_ECDH_INIT sent
I/SFTPExplorer>  expecting SSH_MSG_KEX_ECDH_REPLY
I/SFTPExplorer>  Disconnecting from 192.168.1.69 port 2222
E/SFTPExplorer>  JSchException com.b.a.bf: Session.connect: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: AlgorithmParameters EC implementation not found
D/SFTPExplorer>  LIST java.lang.Exception: com.b.a.bf: Session.connect: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: AlgorithmParameters EC implementation not found

Anyways it's not that big of a deal since I can just use another algo, I was just curious if there was an easy fix or I have something configured wrong.

One other thing I noticed... I'm unable to use ':' in filenames (or rename files that contain ':' in the filename). E.g. If I have a file named 'Mechanic: Resserection.mkv', I can't use MiXplorer to fix the typo.

The problem is Jsch library which requests ssh-rsa by default.

That error is related to different bug. I'd fix it now.

Add this property in the next version:
server_host_key=ecdsa-sha2-nistp521

Use "private_key_base64" property to save your key inside MiX. Convert private key to base64 (With No_wrap and No_Padding flags).

I'd try to fix Rename with those chars.
Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)