FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,512 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,001

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st October 2014, 07:17 AM |#5511  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,117

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

I don't have a PayPal account for now.
Thank you so much.

No, thank YOU.

Like many on this thread, I want to know as soon as you have a way to send money your way for all your excellent work. ( PayPal, Google Play account, anything you can get... )
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free

21st October 2014, 03:19 PM |#5512  
Flag Veracruz
Thanks Meter: 391

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramanoid

No, thank YOU.

Like many on this thread, I want to know as soon as you have a way to send money your way for all your excellent work. ( PayPal, Google Play account, anything you can get... )

could create a theme design materials, that would be great, thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to chalofito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chalofito Ad-Free
21st October 2014, 04:10 PM |#5513  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 829

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalofito

could create a theme design materials, that would be great, thanks

MiXplorer always have been about differentiation and originality, now everybody asks about Google's Material Design on ALL damn threads. Jesus, it's even worse than the last hysteria about Holo.

Being different, original, out of the box, is the way to do good stuff. Being part of the flock is being stuck on mediocrity.

I'm a designer myself and I really like the Material Design concept but this new "let's all be equal" starts to make me hate it just like the absurd noise around the much over rated Jony Ive.

Yes, it's great to have some kind of normalisation for the usability sake, but that shouldn't mean creativity limitation.

Edit: that's nothing personal and I don't meant to be rude, just my thoughts about this subject. Lollipop it's there and I'm afraid to have to much Material Design all over the place besides Android system.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sancho_panzer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sancho_panzer Ad-Free
21st October 2014, 04:42 PM |#5514  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,442

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sancho_panzer

MiXplorer always have been about differentiation and originality, now everybody asks about Google's Material Design on ALL damn threads. Jesus, it's even worse than the last hysteria about Holo.

Being different, original, out of the box, is the way to do good stuff. Being part of the flock is being stuck on mediocrity.

I'm a designer myself and I really like the Material Design concept but this new "let's all be equal" starts to make me hate it just like the absurd noise around the much over rated Jony Ive.

Yes, it's great to have some kind of normalisation for the usability sake, but that shouldn't mean creativity limitation.

Edit: that's nothing personal and I don't meant to be rude, just my thoughts about this subject. Lollipop it's there and I'm afraid to have to much Material Design all over the place.

I 100% agree, all theme android L themes and hacks....I rather wait and enjoy the last days of holo. Lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
21st October 2014, 05:04 PM |#5515  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 19,911

More
It's not even Official and I despise material design already. I'm all about originality and being different. Nothing ever good comes from conformity. If someone wants a material design theme, they can make a skin. Hootan has been an amazing dev who encourages participation and I was lucky enough to have DJ let me use his skin as my base and build some themes I wanted to use. I think it's unfair to ask the dev to redesign his original concept when he gives you every tool to do it yourself. Plus it could be a great learning experience and you get the satisfaction of doing something for yourself.

[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY [email protected] PRO
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
21st October 2014, 05:19 PM |#5516  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorstiG

Damage

I didn't get it, Is language apk damaged!?
21st October 2014, 05:22 PM |#5517  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amir hd2

Nicely done.
you have to forgive me if it's too much to ask, can you add following features to make it more complete?
1_ one button or something to clear the current metadata.
2_ renaming the file based on metadata. (Artist_ track name , for instance)
3_ adding the ability to write the gender by ourselves beside the selectable menu. Cause I am using custom gender
4_ adding pictures to the metadata.
Wish you don't consider it as rudeness my bro.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Please try this build.
Thanks for the nice ideas.

- Added metadata for images.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2014, 05:23 PM |#5518  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,644

More
Quote:

I didn't get it, Is language apk damaged!?

No works great. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...er-Deutsch.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to HorstiG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HorstiG Ad-Free
21st October 2014, 05:25 PM |#5519  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramanoid

No, thank YOU.

Thanks Ultramanoid.
How are you?

I'm reading the old posts, thank you for supporting other users.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2014, 07:19 PM |#5520  
Flag Volzhskiy
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Do not deleting files on root directory cust normal and shredder thanc
The Following User Says Thank You to SnapShot86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SnapShot86 Ad-Free
21st October 2014, 07:54 PM |#5521  
Flag Middle Of Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:

Please try this build.
Thanks for the nice ideas.

- Added metadata for images.

wow, you are awesome pal. You Almost did all of them. I can't belie my eyes! You did a hell of a great job man.
Would you please check the followings?
1. Can you add metadata editing to open with menu, so we can do it with more simplicity.
2. Wouldn't it better if you let us brows for the location instead of the address of location for selecting picture of metadata?
3. When I try to save non English language metadata, the app ends up with force close.Persian for instance.
4. If you just add renaming based on the metadata I can uninstall 3 apps together. Cause the three of them together can't handle as much as your app individually can.
Thanks in advance bro.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to amir hd2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amir hd2 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)