Still looks pretty good.
16th July 2014, 07:40 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thangcuoi

http://mikecanex.wordpress.com/2014/...the-big-fraud/

Still looks pretty good.

It is a HUGE fraud. I bought tablet for my self and it is NOT as advertised. Here is why:

Antutu benchmark scores around 27000, not 41000. CPU-Z says that ARM Cortex-A7 clock speed is 1,66GHz, not 2,0 GHz. Screen is 1969 x 1536, not 2048 x 1536 and dpi is 264 not 326 as is stated on official website - http://www.cube-tablet.com/news/cube-talk-9-tablet-pc/ And on top of all that I am not able to insert MicroSD card into slot - when I try to push it in, it always jumps immiadetelly out...

If you hate being lied to (nad I REALLY do) do NOT buy anything from Cube, because they simply take customer for a fool...
The Following User Says Thank You to mirio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mirio Ad-Free
20th July 2014, 12:00 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirio

It is a HUGE fraud. I bought tablet for my self and it is NOT as advertised. Here is why:

If you hate being lied to (nad I REALLY do) do NOT buy anything from Cube, because they simply take customer for a fool...

Oh, I do. I really do. In this case, I'm ordering it on a friend behalf, and I know of the fraud before hand. Plus, I could not find another tablet with the same or better specs in the same price bracket.

I have recently canceled an order for the (Star S5) G9000 over at DX.com. The specs was 2GB RAM and 3800mAh battery, but the real spec is 1GB RAM and 2800mAh battery. I only found out about it a few weeks after placing the order. I completely understand your feeling of "being cheated".
The Following User Says Thank You to thangcuoi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thangcuoi Ad-Free
20th July 2014, 04:49 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello.

I read mostly here ...great forum.

I would like to have accurate measurements on this tablet, length and height only ...thinness is obvious.

With the new thin bezels we are seeing on many new tabs, I am hoping this 9.7" is close in size to my Pipo M8 Pro.

Thanks
21st July 2014, 04:54 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaPanda

Hello.

I read mostly here ...great forum.

I would like to have accurate measurements on this tablet, length and height only ...thinness is obvious.

With the new thin bezels we are seeing on many new tabs, I am hoping this 9.7" is close in size to my Pipo M8 Pro.

Thanks

you've asked this question in freaktab forum. Is not it enough, if you put the question in one forum?
21st July 2014, 11:42 PM |#16  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefish007

you've asked this question in freaktab forum. Is not it enough, if you put the question in one forum?

Yes, I did.

I hope there is not a rule I am breaking.

I have found that many times it takes a LONG time to get an answer, so I thought two different place ...same question, might speed things up.

So do you have the answer to my question.

Thanks

Edit. Got my answer ....236x170. Same size as my Pro, only thinner. Sweet!
22nd July 2014, 11:25 PM |#17  

More
Quote:

Antutu benchmark scores around 27000, not 41000. CPU-Z says that ARM Cortex-A7 clock speed is 1,66GHz, not 2,0 GHz. Screen is 1969 x 1536, not 2048 x 1536 and dpi is 264 not 326 as is stated on official website - http://www.cube-tablet.com/news/cube-talk-9-tablet-pc/ And on top of all that I am not able to insert MicroSD card into slot - when I try to push it in, it always jumps immiadetelly out...

This video differs with your score ...getting very close to 40K on Antutu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2kRT5IsSas

Looks to be a very nice tab.
29th July 2014, 05:19 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Quote:

r u sure u get a genuine one? mine works fine enough.
29th July 2014, 05:21 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaPanda

This video differs with your score ...getting very close to 40K on Antutu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2kRT5IsSas

Looks to be a very nice tab.

it is a decent slate, but don't expect it to best the performance of the snapdragon 800 powered tablets, although it has higher antutu scores.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jupit3r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jupit3r Ad-Free
30th July 2014, 09:31 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter2012

r u sure u get a genuine one? mine works fine enough.

You can never be 100% sure with Chinese merchandise. But yes, I am pretty sure. For testing purposes I bought Geekbench3 (no benchmark cheating) and got the same results like you did. I even managed to solve the sd card problem - by brute force.

Overall I am pretty satisfied with the tablet, specially considering the price, I just hate the fact, that the AnTuTu scores are fraud. It looks like the same AnTuTu cheating like Samsung did. And cheating is not cool...
30th July 2014, 09:34 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

You can never be 100% sure with Chinese merchandise. But yes, I am pretty sure. For testing purposes I bought Geekbench3 (no benchmark cheating) and got the same results like you did. I even managed to solve the sd card problem - by brute force.

Overall I am pretty satisfied with the tablet, specially considering the price, I just hate the fact, that the AnTuTu scores are fraud. It looks like the same AnTuTu cheating like Samsung did. And cheating is not cool...

i dont think it is cube's fault, coz all mtk solutions get a higher score than they should.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cube talk 9x, cube-talk-9x, mali-450mp, octa-core, retina display, u65gt

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)