FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

822 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,211
 
By Anubhav Agrawal, Senior Member on 4th August 2013, 09:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st January 2014, 09:38 PM |#3841  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
NBC Sports Live Extra
Could any upload the following apk

NBC Sports Live Extra, from the US play store.
The app was updated on the 16th Jan 2014, still shows as version2.

Thanks
21st January 2014, 11:45 PM |#3842  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hey!
I was wondering if you could somehow make it possible for me to install the Amazon Kindle App for amazon.jp. Whenever I download it (play.google. com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.kindle&hl=ja ) it just comes back on with the German version of it when I open the app on my phone.So somehow it's redirecting me to the Kindle app for Germany I guess.. Would be great if you could help me out!
22nd January 2014, 01:27 AM |#3843  
naathaanb96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 552
 
More
was wondering if someone from the US could post the apk for the new beats music service?
22nd January 2014, 01:45 AM |#3844  
eduds's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,660
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akina.ni

Hey!
I was wondering if you could somehow make it possible for me to install the Amazon Kindle App for amazon.jp. Whenever I download it (play.google. com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.kindle&hl=ja ) it just comes back on with the German version of it when I open the app on my phone.So somehow it's redirecting me to the Kindle app for Germany I guess.. Would be great if you could help me out!

Hello, here's your app:

Kindle
Play Store link
APK here


Quote:
Originally Posted by naathaanb96

was wondering if someone from the US could post the apk for the new beats music service?

Hello, can you please give the Play Store link?
The Following User Says Thank You to eduds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eduds Ad-Free
22nd January 2014, 02:50 AM |#3845  
augie7107's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 420
 
More
RealPlayer please, not the cloud app that is already posted in this thread.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eal.RealPlayer


Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd January 2014, 03:26 AM |#3846  
jayc137's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 869
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by augie7107

RealPlayer please, not the cloud app that is already posted in this thread.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eal.RealPlayer


Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

RealPlayer

Version: 1.1.3.05

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayc137 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jayc137 Ad-Free
22nd January 2014, 03:29 AM |#3847  
naathaanb96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 552
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eduds

Hello, here's your app:

Kindle
Play Store link
APK here



Hello, can you please give the Play Store link?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.client
22nd January 2014, 03:37 AM |#3849  
Dilesh Perera's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 950
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naathaanb96

was wondering if someone from the US could post the apk for the new beats music service?

it was uploaded yesterday by request

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3838
22nd January 2014, 04:38 AM |#3850  
celahudini's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Hey guys. New version's out but I can't find it anywhere so if you would be kind

MyNBA2K14
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dy.nba2kmobile
Current Version
1.1.0.81644

thx in advance
22nd January 2014, 05:49 AM |#3851  
zolaisugly's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,315
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by celahudini

Hey guys. New version's out but I can't find it anywhere so if you would be kind

MyNBA2K14
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dy.nba2kmobile
Current Version
1.1.0.81644

thx in advance


Try this if not working let me know.☺

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bw_S...p=docslist_api

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to zolaisugly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zolaisugly Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, apps, blocked, download, google, play, region

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes