Thanks Meter: 349

Donate to Me
More
+1 when I got that I said I was never getting Samsung again yet here I am lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
16th August 2012, 07:27 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Lg optimus. I learned a valuable lesson from that phone, never buy a low end android. Of course the g2x was pretty bad also.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 95Z28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 95Z28 Ad-Free
16th August 2012, 07:41 AM |#23  
Flag Paisley
Thanks Meter: 2

More
not so much the phone but...
my carrier, goggle and htc, for giving us the dream(g1) then abandoning us folks who pretty much just want a Phone that is able to communicate. First was HTC and Rogers doing the 911 fix and locking root access, then theres Rogers inability to update any phone firmware what so ever( my Nexus came with 4.0.1 and has not yet seen an update). And finally google developing speech prompted navigation that was not available on stock frimware. And each would point the finger at the other saying "their responsible don't look at us"

towards the end the dream was almost unusable with cm6, bad battery, dropped calls, poor reception. eventually reverted back to cm5 just to make it useable. then got 2 gnexs

now Rogers , about the firmware update?????????????
16th August 2012, 07:42 AM |#24  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Loved my LG Optimus One. decent dev support and the thing was a tank: fell of the roof of my car at 80 km/h (50ish mp/h) and kept going without a hitch, though a few decent scratches! then..... i "upgraded" to an LG Optimus 3d. that was THE "what was I thinking" phone! i must applaud my devs over there (thiaiz, meemo23, xball, and pandabell... thank you for everything!), but their still waiting for ICS (was promised and delayed mulitiple times), GB came late, rooting was even later for GB, and all the regular "lg sucks"/no support for lg, etc etc....

traded that for g2x, a little better not much.

gave in, bought a gnex, life is awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to kylereid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kylereid Ad-Free
16th August 2012, 07:44 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Own G1 and Samsung galaxy s. I have to go with the Vibrant because GPS always sucked and I really need it.
williep
16th August 2012, 07:46 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have two and there both lg the lg optimus s and the lg revolution hated both of them and both were bought by my wife never again will I let her surprise me with a phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium App
16th August 2012, 07:52 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
My HTC hero was just awful, if you guys remember the first ones that were made didn't have a protective ring to keep things from getting under the screen out. Guess what one I got.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to rulyskull For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rulyskull Ad-Free
16th August 2012, 07:53 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ÜBER™

Successful troll... 0/10

either participate seriously or don't post at all.
Sent From My Toro+ via Tapatalk

Where did it say I was trolling?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
The Following User Says Thank You to imtjnotu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift imtjnotu Ad-Free
16th August 2012, 08:00 AM |#29  
Flag Newcastle
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Can't hate my hero as it brought me into the world of android and the phone still works now.
Desire HD because despite miss leading specs the phone was dreadful and had such an appalling battery life it was unreal. Also crap camera.
2nd worst was lg optimus 3d , lame battery life pathetic updates and very limited dev support (what was there was good though) also it was so thick you could use it to bludgeon someone , make a house , baseball bat or many other uses. Kind of like duck tape really...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jordanprudent For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jordanprudent Ad-Free
16th August 2012, 08:40 AM |#30  
Flag Essex
Thanks Meter: 136

More
I've loved all my androids TBH. G1 set the standard and I got behind Android 100% because of it, HTC Desire was the first REAL 2nd generation devices and it was a marked improvement, the galaxy SII was a real powerhouse and the nexus is just immense. I would have a real hard time saying any of those was the "worst" from my experience.

I'll just vote for the missus' X10. I used it once, does that count? It was bloody god awful. Like pulling teeth.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
16th August 2012, 08:46 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Xperia x10 poor on updates

Vicious G-NEX
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)