FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

BEST Chinese Tablet

1,753 posts
Thanks Meter: 275

By TiTAN-O-One, Senior Member on 15th October 2013, 04:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys! Of all the Chinese tablets you have come across , which is the best one u have seen? I don't know but any tablet with a Rockchip RK3188, 2GB of RAM, 3G and a expandable SD Card slot is the best! ^_^"

#FeMBlaC
20th October 2013, 03:27 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thumbs up
pipo M6 pro is very good GPS Retina RK3188 Quad-core 9.7 inch HDMI 2GB/16GB Android 4.2.2 3G
The Following User Says Thank You to ykpoenis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ykpoenis Ad-Free
20th October 2013, 03:37 PM |#3  
Flag junagadh
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Good Configration ... price of that tab
The Following User Says Thank You to rancho.bloch1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rancho.bloch1 Ad-Free
21st October 2013, 05:27 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I've had the Cube U30GT.
Which one is "the one" at this moment?
The Following User Says Thank You to arigarj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arigarj Ad-Free
21st October 2013, 06:29 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Where can i buy this pad ? Ebay or where ? and the price ?
21st October 2013, 06:44 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTAN-O-One

Hey guys! Of all the Chinese tablets you have come across , which is the best one u have seen? I don't know but any tablet with a Rockchip RK3188, 2GB of RAM, 3G and a expandable SD Card slot is the best! ^_^"

#FeMBlaC

i m using onda v973, its a good one with an exception that with the stock rom speakers and wifi have issues, but i flashed it with a custom rom and problem is solved ..... good tablet overall
18th January 2014, 09:56 PM |#7  

More
Thumbs up Cube u30gt 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by arigarj

I've had the Cube U30GT.
Which one is "the one" at this moment?

I've had this tablet for about three months. Initially it was inclined to be pretty unstable - unexpected shut down requiring reboot using power cord, very laggy, etc. In time it "settled" down and has performed very well especially since rooting. I've been trying to flash a custom rom without success. The procedure always fails at the rkbatchtool v1.7 when trying to install a usb driver. My only criticism is the speakers are not very good and the camera rates as adequate. Overall a very good product for the price.
22nd November 2018, 02:49 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi all, I just bought a china tablet named 清华同方E910, I used many method to install google play but framework & services kept crashing. Any method I can use. Please advice. Thanks
22nd November 2018, 02:37 PM |#9  

More
Please advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yongfa

Hi all, I just bought a china tablet named 清华同方E910, I used many method to install google play but framework & services kept crashing. Any method I can use. Please advice. Thanks

23rd November 2018, 08:41 AM |#10  

More
Can flash custom rom to mtk tablet?
12th January 2020, 11:27 AM |#11  

More
Hello,

I search a tablet less price 64Gb (internal memory) (9 or 10 inch , bluetooth and wifi minimum integrated) which i can custom a ROM, have you an idea?
Of more, for your proposition, is it easy to get help for custom ROM in this forum?

Thank you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)