FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Brain's Taskbar WM6.5 ~ gfreek edition V6 - Development on HOLD!!

954 posts
Thanks Meter: 57
 
By gfreek, Senior Member on 30th May 2009, 02:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th August 2010, 03:58 AM |#861  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have downloaded the linked file on my computer, how do i install these onto my phone. Do i have to download it to the phone? and how do i go about changes the icons then?
 
 
key-seven
18th August 2010, 01:31 PM |#862  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Talking
Nice work all in all.
Gonna try this now.
Is there a "no start text" patch for stock roms so the stupid line saying "start" disappears too?

Thanx.


EDIT: Now that my ROM is ****ed and my HD2 does not boot anymore I realized that the icon set is not for stock ROMS.
18th August 2010, 02:15 PM |#863  
sirphunkee's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 98
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attiska

Manila: 2.5.19211619.0
ROM_ 1.66.479.2

The quick menu is absent, but enabled in the options.

I would expect it should work on your version of sense (2.5.1921), but I've never tested it on that so I can't say for sure....everything I've seen indicates that it should though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nativepride1105

I have downloaded the linked file on my computer, how do i install these onto my phone. Do i have to download it to the phone? and how do i go about changes the icons then?

You need to move the .cab file over to your phone (on to the SD card is best), then use file explorer on your phone to locate the cab and tap on it to run it, it's an installer like a .exe file on your pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by key-seven

Nice work all in all.
Gonna try this now.
Is there a "no start text" patch for stock roms so the stupid line saying "start" disappears too?

Thanx.


EDIT: Now that my ROM is ****ed and my HD2 does not boot anymore I realized that the icon set is not for stock ROMS.

Which set of brian's did you run? They should work on a stock ROM, unless you tried some version specifically for WM 6.5.3...?
key-seven
18th August 2010, 04:46 PM |#864  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirphunkee

Which set of brian's did you run? They should work on a stock ROM, unless you tried some version specifically for WM 6.5.3...?

I donĀ“t remember exactly, but after the installation I made a soft reset and all it did was booting to the windows splash, but then froze. The last two hours I spent configuring my HD2 after the hard reset I made. Nevermind.
23rd August 2010, 05:23 AM |#865  
robseargeant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
This seems to work fine on my Phone using the new AT&T Tilt 2 ROM (version in sig) exceot for the Voicemail Icon is a no go. It is a ? in the taskbar, and on the pull down for multiple notifications it is a blank, the blank area still pulls up the notification. Any ideas?
2nd September 2010, 08:04 PM |#866  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Exclamation Please help
Hi:
I accidentally delete the entire key: HKLM\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps
Can someone please tell me how to recreate it, and what info was in it?
I would appreciate it so much. I just upgraded my OS, and finally finished installing a million things, and now this happened. I would HATE to have to start from scratch..
Thanks!
2nd September 2010, 08:42 PM |#867  
sirphunkee's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 98
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy1020

Hi:
I accidentally delete the entire key: HKLM\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps
Can someone please tell me how to recreate it, and what info was in it?
I would appreciate it so much. I just upgraded my OS, and finally finished installing a million things, and now this happened. I would HATE to have to start from scratch..
Thanks!

Hi Cincy. The exact way to recreate that key will just depend on which reg editor you're using. The screenshots below will show you exactly what values are under that key, and under the "battery icon levels" key that's in there too.

FYI, I pulled these off of my T-Mobile TP2, but I believe they should be the same for the Tilt2.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen01.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	393882   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen02.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	393883  
2nd September 2010, 09:04 PM |#868  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirphunkee

Hi Cincy. The exact way to recreate that key will just depend on which reg editor you're using. The screenshots below will show you exactly what values are under that key, and under the "battery icon levels" key that's in there too.

FYI, I pulled these off of my T-Mobile TP2, but I believe they should be the same for the Tilt2.

Double Post, Sorry.
2nd September 2010, 09:30 PM |#869  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirphunkee

Hi Cincy. The exact way to recreate that key will just depend on which reg editor you're using. The screenshots below will show you exactly what values are under that key, and under the "battery icon levels" key that's in there too.

FYI, I pulled these off of my T-Mobile TP2, but I believe they should be the same for the Tilt2.

Hi Sirphunkee:
Thank you so much for your help!
I got it working fine with your screenshots.
Thanks again!
2nd September 2010, 10:45 PM |#870  
sirphunkee's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 98
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy1020

Hi Sirphunkee:
Thank you so much for your help!
I got it working fine with your screenshots.
Thanks again!

No problem! Glad you got it working
19th September 2010, 06:25 AM |#871  
Junior Member
Flag Aurora
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I feel a little silly for asking this, but does anyone know what the golden circle means? Does it replace volume? I am using version 6.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes