[UPG]Hard-SPL Unlocker by Raphael Elite Team[ONLINE]

Search This thread

stief

Jun 12, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S21
Donation Update

Guys,

Decided to spit the Donation.
Noonski wil get the Diamond for a very interesting price. In stead of paying me he will Donate directly to de Elite Team. So cmonex and Olinex you still wil get a nice donation, just not as mutch as if you would sell the Diamond yourself.

Hope everyone's Happy this way.

Greetz,
Stief

5har1q

Aug 17, 2008
Hello everyone,

I'm completely new here but if you need a tester I'll be glad to assist. My Touch Pro's version is:
R 1.02.25.19
G 52.33.25.17W
D 1.90.00.00

I'm available at MSN basically everyday: shariq@pmail.pl

puerrican85

May 18, 2006
Whre can I properly donate to the team in order to obtan a Raphael. Looking to donate a hefty amount towards the team obtaining a Raphael.

EDIT: Nevermind, found the donation link, sent! Looking forward to a release, good luck guys!

Last edited:

moisesz

Oct 5, 2007
I just got my Touch Pro US version. Model T7272. quad-band. so I'm ready to be beta tester of the hard-spl. let me know how can i get it.

Doug2873

Dec 26, 2006
I just got my Touch Pro US version. Model T7272. quad-band. so I'm ready to be beta tester of the hard-spl. let me know how can i get it.

Please PM me if this is true and you obtained a US version that gets 850 & 1900 3G, because I need to know where to get one. Thanks!

moisesz

Oct 5, 2007
Radio Version: 1.02.25.19
Rom Version 1.90.401.1 WWE; Date 08/01/08.
Protocol Version: 52.33.25.17U

hope this helps.

Doug2873

Dec 26, 2006
Only one this forum has ever seen, throw me an offer. :p

Black on the inside of your phone is it a RAPH100 or RAPH110? Because I'm still wondering if there is more than one GSM version of this phone...

EDIT: nvm, just got an answer...guess we will have to wait until HardSPL...

Last edited:

zamorasf

May 31, 2007
model version

Attachments

• system.jpg
    system.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 285

darkvoid

Aug 3, 2006
Olinex / cmonex,

Out of boredom I've been playing a bit with an unpacked SPL and patched up a HardSPL using your Diamond HardSPL as template.

However even if I properly encrypt and inject it into SSPLManual.exe or use it directly with JumpSPL.exe for deployment (or jafm.exe in this case), it just restarts the phone in the existing bootloader.

My knowledge of the bootloader process is too limited to figure it out, but maybe the attached HardSPL will help you speed up your work.

- Removed the attachments as not to confuse people since they are not needed anymore due to an excellent job done by OliPro and Cmonex

Last edited:

Olipro

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2005
Your SPL
Olinex / cmonex,

Out of boredom I've been playing a bit with an unpacked SPL and patched up a HardSPL using your Diamond HardSPL as template.

However even if I properly encrypt and inject it into SSPLManual.exe or use it directly with JumpSPL.exe for deployment (or jafm.exe in this case), it just restarts the phone in the existing bootloader.

My knowledge of the bootloader process is too limited to figure it out, but maybe the attached HardSPL will help you speed up your work.

thanks but no thanks, we've already done it.

cmonex

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2006
Budapest
Olinex / cmonex,

nah, hardspl is never an issue. SSPL is the trick - you can see that yourself because it doesnt work in your package (reboot crap).

anyway, we've had to reinstall visual studio to compile the final EXE (let's hate MS together!!!), it is going to be released really soon now.

thanks for trying to help in any case :)

darkvoid

Aug 3, 2006
I figured as much.

I'll be interested to see what your solution is.
Only thing I could think of is playing with the loading addresses and possibly re-basing the JumpSPL as needed.

But as I come from an Intel x86 reverse engineering background this is not my cup of tea on an ARM architecture. Never to late to learn though I guess.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am trying to hard-spl on my AT&T Fuze and I am a total newbie.

When I connected the phone to laptop via USB (but did not set up activesync patnership), and run the exe, after couple of warning steps, there is only one button - update ROM. Do I click that? even though I only want to hard-spl and change radio at this time?

I am damn scared of bricking my phone. Searched a lot but could not figure out answer.

thanks in advance!