XLOUD Audio ENGINE for EVO 3D !

Search This thread

Nutzy

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
I have tested this with several roms and noticed GREAT speaker improvement.

OK so heres the flashable on / off for XLoud that has been tested as working with a majority of EVO 3D Roms (Mean, Freeza's, SteelH just to name a few)

I have also included XxXPachaXxX's original Universal Zip for comparison <-not uninstallable!

PLEASE BE AWARE! THIS WILL INCREASE THE VOLUME OF THE FACTORY SPEAKER AS WELL AS HEADPHONE OUTPUT. DAMAGE MAY RESULT! DO NOT USE WITH VOLUME+, DSP MANAGER OR ANY OTHER VOLUME ENHANCING APPS/MODS AS THIS MAY INCREASE THE CHANCE OF SPEAKER DAMAGE (additionally it distorts the sound quality)

Enjoy everyone and dont forget to hit the "thanks" if you like it.

Attachments

• Sony_Bravia_n_XLoud_Engine_V2.zip
    172.3 KB · Views: 1,822
  • Uninstall_sony_bravia_xlound_engine_V2.zip
    142.1 KB · Views: 817
  • XLoudEngine_XxXPachaXxX_UNIVERSAL_Flashable_Zip.zip
    171.4 KB · Views: 1,255
Last edited:

Nutzy

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Maybe a mod can move this to the development section? I didn't want to make the mistake of starting in the wrong area and get flamed.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

jkrough0728

Mar 9, 2011
This is awesome! The speaker was one of my dislikes about my device and now it is perfect! Thanks for posting!

It is working on Warm 2.3

steal25

Inactive Recognized Developer
Flashed it! #awesome! Inbred rom 4.0.1

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

I have other entries in the build.prop that this may delete and my framework is odexed so you may not be getting the full effect of this tweak, I'll look it over and make it compatible for my rom, look for it in the updater maybe tommorow. leaving it on your phone how you flashed it will be fine until you flash the compatible zip.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have tested this with several roms and noticed GREAT speaker improvement.

OK so heres the flashable on / off for XLoud that has been tested as working with a majority of EVO 3D Roms (Mean, Freeza's, SteelH just to name a few)

I have also included XxXPachaXxX's original Universal Zip for comparison <-not uninstallable!

PLEASE BE AWARE! THIS WILL INCREASE THE VOLUME OF THE FACTORY SPEAKER AS WELL AS HEADPHONE OUTPUT. DAMAGE MAY RESULT! DO NOT USE WITH VOLUME+, DSP MANAGER OR ANY OTHER VOLUME ENHANCING APPS/MODS AS THIS MAY INCREASE THE CHANCE OF SPEAKER DAMAGE (additionally it distorts the sound quality)

Enjoy everyone and dont forget to hit the "thanks" if you like it.
    Does this also increase the volume of the in-call volume?

Not that I've noticed. This primarily affects the main speaker.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    Direct link to the post mentioned in the OP (from page 6)

Universal Link
    Does this mod increase volume without risk for speakers? I am using mean ROM 1.5

There will always be some kind of risk. I just find it better to have it to loud so you can turn it down, than not being able to get it louder...
    Even if you blow your speaker a replacement only cost $15 and its really easy to replace. Just don't keep your volume up to 100% and you should'nt have a problem. I have everything up to 50% and its allot louder than stock.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium