[CM7 Theme Engine][HDPI/MDPI] BluMagic v2.4.0 Updated 01\26\12

Search This thread

WiiR0cKz

Jan 3, 2009
Corona
Moto G6 Plus
Just updated to nightly 104 and the theme works without any endless loops. A pink theme for my wife would be great :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA Premium App

AndroidAutobot

Apr 5, 2009
Portland OR
flippin sweet! Thanks to all for your contributions. So sick that i ended up changimg my entire themeset (lockscreen, icons, pictures, everythimg) which for me, can be a very lengthy process to say the least lol

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Is their anyway you could do me a big favor and I'm sure a lot of us red fans a favor and make this exact theme in red for us? That'd be great. Thanks a lot and keep up the great work

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

I would really like to fulfill your request but unfortunately at this time I just don't have the time. :)

Sent from my BluMagic Glacier using the XDA Premium App

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Just updated to nightly 104 and the theme works without any endless loops. A pink theme for my wife would be great :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA Premium App

Great to hear it's still working :). I just got done making a pink theme for my wife. Unfortunately it is for the Slide so it won't look good on the G2.

uploadfromtaptalk1307904292461.jpguploadfromtaptalk1307904335391.jpguploadfromtaptalk1307904394183.jpg

Sent from my BluMagic Glacier using the XDA Premium App

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
I'm not sure if anyone is using this still or if there is even an interest in an update lol. This fell way down on the G2 list. This version for Nightly 100 has been confirmed working on RC1 incase anyone is interested. Let me know if you would like to see an update or not.

Sent from my BluMagic CM7 Glacier using the Blu Premium App

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
More Transparent Blue Apks

Alright everyone here we go with some more Blue for your devices lol ;). These are all flashable so choose the ones you want. I just made these apps match the flow of the theme better and added OUR favorite icons ;).

It's best to remove the Google Voice or Google + you installed from the Market before you flash these!

New Blue Market v3.0.26 made transparent by fernando sor
http://www.multiupload.com/5Q4QF5IGAE

Blue Transparent Google Plus made transparent by fernando sor
http://www.multiupload.com/WBHTSMUF6S

Blue Google Voice made transparent by TheBowers and jatx2wne
http://www.multiupload.com/BI1DFPA338

Remember to Hit that Thanks Button if you Enjoy these and wanna see more :D

SuperDave81

Mar 25, 2010
Bay Area, CA
I have to say the system font in your screenshot was almost a deal breaker for me. Since you included a link to other fonts in your OP I went ahead and flashed it anyway thinking I'll replace the font later. To my surprise, the font in your screenshot was not included in the actual theme. Lucky me, this theme is AWESOME. Thanks for the hard work!

Last edited:

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
I have to say the system font in your screenshot was almost a deal breaker for me. Since you included a link to other fonts in your OP I went ahead and flashed it anyway thinking I'll replace the font later. To my surprise, the font in your screenshot was not included in the actual theme. Lucky me, this theme is AWESOME. Thanks for the hard work!

Thank you :D. Yes I don't include the font because everyone can pick there own. Glad you like it and if you guys want an update you gotta let it be known. I have my theme in a couple threads and this one is completely dead lol. No one has even thanked the OP.

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Alright well I had a request for a Red version a while back. I have made a complete RedMagic for HDPI devices :D.
Here is a little teaser. What do you think?

ce1db6a0-48f4-2e11.jpg
ce1db6a0-4912-c2b5.jpg
ce1db6a0-4929-5109.jpg

SuperDave81

Mar 25, 2010
Bay Area, CA
Red looks pretty sic, although I would never use it, I do love blue. Actually, the one thing that did bug the heck out of me was gmail. It was all black and misaligned. I ended up flashing gapps over your theme again. Otherwise, pretty smooth. Any way to flash my own custom status bar icons without loosing your theme? Do you have a link for any other options?

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Red looks pretty sic, although I would never use it, I do love blue. Actually, the one thing that did bug the heck out of me was gmail. It was all black and misaligned. I ended up flashing gapps over your theme again. Otherwise, pretty smooth. Any way to flash my own custom status bar icons without loosing your theme? Do you have a link for any other options?

Thanks bro! Yeah the Gmail has gotten better but I do know what you mean. No I haven't made any addons for the G2 version because of very little feedback. I'm glad you like it :). As for adding your own icons to the status bar those are located in the SystemUI.apk. Do you know how to mod apps? It's pretty simple to just change some pngs.

Reactions: SuperDave81

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Love the red theme... anyway we can have it for our g2??

Glad to hear it :D. I will try to get you guys RedMagic soon. Gotta get caught up with my other projects first lol.

I posted some new Blu apps in my MT4G thread. They are in the 2nd post aka Goodies and should work on your devices no problem. They are universal apps like the Market, Google +, Facebook, XDA, and Gmail. If you can't get them to flash just unzip them and place them in system/app using Root Explorer. Then reboot and Enjoy! Also remember to Nandroid Backup first ;)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1047111

And don't forget that Thanks Button if you like them :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone

This is something I threw together for myself and have put many hours into. I have decided to share it with everyone here on XDA! Please let me know what you think of it! I take no credit for the majority of images found in this theme! I have gathered the images from across the web and XDA ;). I just put them in the order I like them to be in. Also I did edit most of the images to match the color of the theme better. There are lots of images in this theme. So many I can't remember where they all came from. Much thanks goes out to everyone for doing a great job on these themes! If you find your work in this theme and would like credit or for me to remove it please PM me. I will give credit where credit is due.

A big thanks goes out to MrDSL for setting me up with a great base for this apk and for getting all of my xml edits working properly! Thanks bro!

Now for the usual disclaimer: I'm not responsible for ANY damages that may occur from you using this theme. You flash this at you own risk and assume full responsibility for your DEVICE. Always make sure you make a Nandroid Backup just incase something goes wrong.

IMPORTANT
    How To Install this Theme

• Download your Apk from the link provided
    • Install the Apk with a file manager
    • Apply theme via Theme Chooser and Reboot(Ignore the missing assests error)
    • Download the Metamorphs you would like that are in the link below
    • I prefer Zipthemer to apply the Metamorphs
    • That's it! Enjoy the Magic ;)
    • Hit the Thanks Button(optional but always appreciated)

IMPORTANT
    Please follow these directions after you install BluMagic to ensure you get results from my Screenies
    • Go into Settings < CyanogenMod Setting < Interface < Status bar Tweaks < Battery status style < Icon (Default)
    • Go into Settings < Accounts & sync < Click your Account < Make sure Gmail is synced
    • Go into Spare Parts < Turn Window animations to Fast < Turn Transition animations to Fast < Make sure you DO NOT turn on Fancy Input animation

Screen1%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen2%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen3%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen4%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen5%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen6%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen7%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen8.jpg
    Screen9%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen10%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen11%20%281%29.jpg
    Screen12%20%281%29.jpg

BluMagic Downloads

Downloads Here

Credits and Special Thanks to these contributors
    • Cyanogen Team
    • echoside1313
    • Elite Customs
    • fernando sor
    • GregTard
    • HTCClay
    • jairomeo
    • Kfunk
    • LfcFan1977
    • meXdroidMod Team
    • Mod Nation
    • pauldiddy
    • silverxbv2
    • Team Carbon
    • tiger013
    • thebowers
    • UpwardSpiral
    • XsMagical
    • Anyone that has ever made a theme some of it may be in here ;)

This theme uses quite a few images from Steel Blue. Team Carbon has done a great job on a Theme Chooser theme for CM7. They even have multiple colors found in the market.

The Animations I used along with YouTube videos found here. They are the Bounce, Flip, Flying, Fold and some new ones from the meXdroidMod Team. I mixed them all together to create a unique blend. So they will be different then what is shown in the link above.

Hope everyone enjoys this! I have put a lot of hours into this theme to get it to the point its at now. Please don't foget to hit the Thanks button! :p
    You can if you are using the Premium App like your signature says. Just click the post you wanna thank and you will get a popup and click thanks. It's a new feature from the last update :D

Goodies

Goodies

Transparent Gmails
    I use fernando sor's transparent Gmails in this theme because they look great. He has multiple colors and also multiple blue versions inverted and transparent. I picked the clear transparent version. I wanted to give everyone the option to choose. So you can find alternative gmails from this thread. Don't forget to toss him a donation to keep him going.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1034739

Font Packs
    Check out these great fonts made by fachadick. He has done a great job on these font packs. d_1000 has done a great job of converting all of the fonts to edify versions. He will help make any font you want if you just ask.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=801160
    Yes you guys will be getting an update soon! Finally a Stable Build to theme :D. I should have it ready soon.

Also the current build will not work considering its about 100 Nightlies behind ;).

Just wanted to let you guys know PinkMagic is coming to a HDPI device near you!

Sent from my PinkMagic myTouch 4G Slide using XDA App