What'd you get for Black Friday?

Search This thread

rbjem

Nov 13, 2010
Got parts to upgrade my pc and an additional psu and case to get a pc going for my brother using my spare parts. Got a kvm switch too, so he can easily switch between his ubuntu box and the soon-to-build xp box.

I wanted a monitor too, but opted for pc upgrades. Can't get everything....

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

phantomtofu

Jan 24, 2011
Zotac 560ti AMP edition. (BF3, Arkham City, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood should all be bundled with it)
$220 after MIR.

|| Acer ||

Oct 21, 2010
Chicago
Wow didn't know this thread would get so popular. I'm really jealous of some of you guys! :p

Sent from my Samsung Epic using CM7!

D`Nyed

Oct 2, 2008
I bought two 7" Acer Iconia Tabs from the comfort of my couch for in store pickup the following day for the Black Friday price of $189 each. Had to order from two different stores though but not a big deal since they're only 8 miles apart.

Much to my surprise, when I picked one of them up they had set aside a 10" version. Boxes don't have a lot of info on the front other than Acer Iconia Tab on both boxes so I'm guessing they ran out of the smaller ones, didn't know the difference and gave me the big one.

However, since I needed two 7" ones for my kids I had Walmart price match me for the $189 price and kept the 10" for myself! Woot!

BenBarker

I bought a 150 $ netbook for my stepson. It's a gateway running an atom proc. His laptop took a dump and he said he wanted a netbook because they are smaller and all he does on it is play maple story, facebook, and video chat. I gotta say... The little bugger handles all of it pretty darn well. I call that a score!

I also got 2 otterbox commuter cases for my sweetie and I for 40 bux!.. I paid 35 for my last one, and it performed brilliantly until I managed to drop the phone 5 feet onto concrete... The phone survived without a scratch.... The case cracked open like a coconut and the little tabs broke.... Lesson learned... Don't climb a ladder while on the phone... Even the best cases have their limit....
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Last edited:

A_Flying_Fox

Aug 10, 2010
I bought a 150 $ netbook for my stepson. It's a gateway running an atom proc. His laptop took a dump and he said he wanted a netbook because they are smaller and all he does on it is play maple story, facebook, and video chat. I gotta say... The little bugger handles all of it pretty darn well. I call that a score!

I also got 2 otterbox commuter cases for my sweetie and I for 40 bux!.. I paid 35 for my last one, and it performed brilliantly until I managed to drop the phone 5 feet onto concrete... The phone survived without a scratch.... The case cracked open like a coconut and the little tabs broke.... Lesson learned... Don't climb a ladder while on the phone... Even the best cases have their limit....

Lol you climbed a ladder while talking on the phone and it only dropped 5 feet?

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT PICTURED THIS

ahsanshahid

Jan 3, 2023
Thrilled to share that I recently availed Trango Tech's Black Friday deal, and it was absolutely amazing! 🚀✨ Got a world-class app for my business at an unbeatable price of $1000, including free logo and website designs. The team's expertise and professionalism made the entire process smooth and efficient. Highly recommend seizing their exclusive offers! 👍

Top Liked Posts