• Yes

Votes: 78 70.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 29.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Virtualizer

Jan 17, 2008
if i go to the page "Band", do my changes and tap the "ok"-button it goes back to the "Phone" page.
if i am on the page "Phone" and tap the "ok"-button there is no reaction.
if i tap and hold the "ok"-button and choose "close" there is also no reaction.
so the only way is to tap and hold ok then choose close all.

cyron_at

Aug 1, 2007
Vienna
Cabs on your server

Hey,

can you give me an explination what this cab do?

AllMobileMines.cab - size: 307kb
Caisses.cab - size: 2061kb
Fring.cab - size: 646kb
Pipes.cab - size: 526kb
TangledBugs.cab - size: 728kb
VirusChaser.cab - size: 228kb

Thx

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
Hey,

can you give me an explination what this cab do?

AllMobileMines.cab - size: 307kb
Caisses.cab - size: 2061kb
Fring.cab - size: 646kb
Pipes.cab - size: 526kb
TangledBugs.cab - size: 728kb
VirusChaser.cab - size: 228kb

Thx

Allmobilemines is a game
Caisses is a game
Fring is a tool to make voip calls
Pipes is a game
TangleBugs is a game
VirusChaser is a game

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
if i go to the page "Band", do my changes and tap the "ok"-button it goes back to the "Phone" page.
if i am on the page "Phone" and tap the "ok"-button there is no reaction.
if i tap and hold the "ok"-button and choose "close" there is also no reaction.
so the only way is to tap and hold ok then choose close all.

I've made all the steps you specified, but I can't reproduce that bug, can you try to change (always in the phone menu) for 1st the default sound to something else? thx

Virtualizer

Jan 17, 2008
:confused:
ok, this was the solution.
after changing the ring tone to "Ring-Standard" i could close normally the phone settings.

thanks

Virtualizer

Jan 17, 2008
1st I used 07 and it worked well, then changed to 08, also this one works well, then changed to bs14 (good too) but had some stability issues so reverted to 08, the one I'm still using, better GSM reception and good gps fixing times

same to me. though bs14 has the best gps performance the stability issues are too much.
thought it could vary from the installed os-rom.

cyron_at

Aug 1, 2007
Vienna
FM Radio

Due to your settings in the power gui (registry) the fm radio starts also without a "cable".

I also find radio programs but I can't hear anything on the speaker...is this ok?

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
:confused:
ok, this was the solution.
after changing the ring tone to "Ring-Standard" i could close normally the phone settings.

thanks

yep because I've stripped out many default rings, I've still to replace them with optimized version, even if for wma files there is no solution so we have to stay with them, well done friends I know how to cure also this one :)

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
Due to your settings in the power gui (registry) the fm radio starts also without a "cable".

I also find radio programs but I can't hear anything on the speaker...is this ok?

sure, you must always plug your headset because it acts as an antenna, without headset radio works anyway but isn't able to find any good signal so you don't hear anything

cyron_at

Aug 1, 2007
Vienna
sure, you must always plug your headset because it acts as an antenna, without headset radio works anyway but isn't able to find any good signal so you don't hear anything
..I know that the cable acts as antenna; but I have a "good" signal, but mabybe not good enougth.

Thanks!

Your rom is really a new dimension!!!

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
..I know that the cable acts as antenna; but I have a "good" signal, but mabybe not good enougth.

Thanks!

Your rom is really a new dimension!!!

thank you very much friend... I was very tired to re-install everything from scratch after a new installation/flash... so I thought about an easy method to have a fast "restore" after every flash, in this way we can have a backup of 4 important steps after every restore: 1) cabs - 2) tweak preferences - 3) start menu - 4) contacts/sms/call logs

cyron_at

Aug 1, 2007
Vienna
thank you very much friend... I was very tired to re-install everything from scratch after a new installation/flash... so I thought about an easy method to have a fast "restore" after every flash, in this way we can have a backup of 4 important steps after every restore: 1) cabs - 2) tweak preferences - 3) start menu - 4) contacts/sms/call logs
I fully agree with you!
For me:
You can remove:
pRuler
Gyrator2
FieldTest

When do you plan to release your great work?

Last edited:

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
I think a couple of days... I want to be sure that this rom has NO bugs, or at least very few

many of the bugs reported till now can be solved easy but I'm still testing, even if I'm using this rom from 2 days and apart some minor bugs it is stable

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
pRuler is a very small application, if you don't like simply don't include it in the backup of your StartMenu

gyrator2 can be useful, right now it is enabled just to rotate Opera (landscape mode) & to unlock mobile when stylus is out, Opera can be rotated also by hand (by long press of the left hardware button) but I had some troubles with manual rotation with latest beta version, with IE it works perfect, so still investigating

fieldtest is included into windows mobile, but no one has never linked it to the start menu, but believe me it a must to have (and to see) because it is very useful for testing radios performance, it shows current gsm/umts signal strength, so changing radio is no more a blind jump

°Dexter°

Jul 24, 2008
I'm charging the phone and then i'll flash,i'm too curious :D
Which cabs are included in the rom?Is every cab you have on the site not included (i.e. google maps)?
And finally another dumb question:are those script you talk about (at least Tweakperm and tweakboot),already "set up"?I mean,if i have some specific need (i.e. the "disconnect after 60 seconds"),can i apply it from Diamond tweak?or do i need to use Tweakpers?and if so,how can i do it? :D

suiller

Jul 23, 2008
Turin (Piedmont)
ficca.bounceme.net
at 13.00 o'clock (Greenwich time) you can safely download the V02 version, I'm still finishing to upload, a bit slower today :D

1) cab included are under "included" section of 1st page

2) all the cabs you see on http://ficca.bounceme.net/download aren't included

3) tweakPerm & tweakBoot are already setted-up, you should leave them as you see, just look inside tweakPerm script for the settings you are looking for

4) copy settings from tweakPerm you want to change into tweakPers script, then change them from tweakPers

5) run tweakPers, it will overwrite old tweakPerm settings

notes:

a) to edit the scripts simply use notepad :) after every re-flash or hard reset your tweakPers file wont overwritten

b) you should not need anymore other tweaking software because I collected the principal ones, but you can do anyway

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts