FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Hard to find Apps that work on the nook hd and hd+ [APK]

466 posts
Thanks Meter: 234

By bot42, Senior Member on 12th January 2013, 01:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Well I am starting this Thread for users to add useful APPs that they have found to improve their Nook hd and hd plus tablets. Here is the download
amazon market, Adobe Flashplayer. Feel free to add your own that way we don't have to Google our hands off searching for every little APK to improve our tablet.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Amazon.Appstore_v2.4.0.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.77 MB, 589 views)
File Type: apk install_flash_player_ics.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.49 MB, 770 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bot42 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bot42 Ad-Free

15th January 2013, 03:30 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag SLC, UT

More
Seriously you guys can add apps at anytime just by hitting reply I found those two, now if you guys have any other apps that you find useful feel free to add them so other people can find them useful as well.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app
18th January 2013, 01:58 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bot42

Seriously you guys can add apps at anytime just by hitting reply I found those two, now if you guys have any other apps that you find useful feel free to add them so other people can find them useful as well.

I don't understand what you are getting at, I have sideloaded 25+ apps on my Nook HD and I havent had a problem yet?

Are you asking people to post working .apks? Cause thats a long, long list...

I just use Astro File manager (anything that backs up apps would work) on my phone, drag the .apks to my computer and sideload them via adb to my Nook HD... Takes a little longer than downloading .apks from some site, but this way they are directly from the play store.
19th January 2013, 04:17 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag SLC, UT

More
Re: Hard to find Apps that work on the nook hd and hd+ [APK]
Ok That's great that you have found a way to easily install apk files to your nook, yes, my intention was to get a long list of apps that work nook that way future users don't have to scour the internet searching for apps. I understand your point, I know some people don't see the logic in helping others, I get that. I am sorry you don't understand good natured intent.

The Following User Says Thank You to bot42 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bot42 Ad-Free
21st January 2013, 06:54 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Games
Max payne, World of goo, need 4 speed most wanted, shadow gun dead zone, contre jour, lad

Apps
4 shared, Pulse, flipbook, chrome, songza, xda premium hd

Didn't work
Nova 3, dead space, backstab

Not sure if this is what you meant but this is what I found so far.

Sent from my BNTV600 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to boomboxcity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift boomboxcity Ad-Free
21st January 2013, 08:25 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag SLC, UT

More
@boombox, yes that's exactly what I meant.

23rd January 2013, 04:18 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I did not mean any discontent, I just thought it would be a long list of apps to post all working apps. Maybe we should post not working apps instead... We should assume that most apps will work.
23rd January 2013, 06:39 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codya321

I did not mean any discontent, I just thought it would be a long list of apps to post all working apps. Maybe we should post not working apps instead... We should assume that most apps will work.

Yeah most apps that I've tried worked except for a handful. Even though the market sometimes says device isn't compatable I download them from another source and the run fine most of the time. List would be neater with apps that don't work for it.

Sent from my BNTV600 using XDA Premium HD app
24th January 2013, 04:42 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag SLC, UT

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codya321

You may have a good point there, also if the latest version of an app doesn't work see if we can try older versions to see if those work sometimes older versions can be compatible while newer versions are not.

12th May 2013, 05:09 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 449

More
Nova 3 plays fine for me.
13th May 2013, 08:35 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thankyou
thanks, done it , works fine!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)