[APP][OFFICIAL] KLWP Kustom Live Wallpaper (Android >= 4.4)

Search This thread

burrzoo

Aug 10, 2007
Hi,
I downloaded the WeatherIconImage Komp and replaced each .PNG with my own images using the same exact naming convention used for the original images. I updated the komponent.json file by renaming the following:
{
"preset_info": {
"title": "BeachIconImage",
"description": "Basic image based Beach Weather Icon Komponent. Day can be changed by using the Icon global.",
"author": "modded by burrzoo with Doreens Beach Images"
},
"preset_root": {
"internal_type": "KomponentModule",
"internal_title": "BeachIconImage",

I then renamed the entire komponent to BeachIconImage.komp, zipped it up then placed it into the Kustom/konponents folder.

When I select my own komponent, I receive the following error message:
klwp Error: preset: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'com.google.gson.JsonObject com.google.gson.JsonElement.I()' on a null object reference

Within the original/sample for the komponent.json file I tried leaving the same bitmaps file path and I also changed the image file paths (which may be incorrect) but still receive the above error message.
I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with Nova Launcher Pro, on OS 6.0.1. KLWP version = v3.20

UPDATE! I found the answer to my issue. See my next post!

Last edited:

coccco28

Apr 23, 2016
Los Belones
Thank you! I'll check YouTube. I want each background picture to automatically change with the current weather condition. I can only select one image at a time, not a folder. Then when the weather changed from (for example) mostly cloudy to sunny, I had to manually change the background picture.
I'm not understanding some of the tutorials out there and not very good with the code but I'll keep trying until I find the correct way!

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge via Tapatalk
Ooo that is easy to make bro you need an komp with weather icons as ex abd replace each icon with an image you want but that you can do on your phone as well if you have all the images saved there and manualy change them one by one after you have done save the hole pack as komp and your good to go later i will send you an link if you want to see how i made them

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: burrzoo

burrzoo

Aug 10, 2007
Ooo that is easy to make bro you need an komp with weather icons as ex abd replace each icon with an image you want but that you can do on your phone as well if you have all the images saved there and manualy change them one by one after you have done save the hole pack as komp and your good to go later i will send you an link if you want to see how i made them

Thanks! I saw Frank's tutorial and I had already completed my icons, the problem I had was packaging up everything to make the. Komp file. It's all good & working now.

coccco28

Apr 23, 2016
Los Belones
Here is my new klwp for my theme also i wish if there is an way for the dev to make the animations that are not visible to stay off and not running on background and start them for the currebt weathar deppending the weather condition.i am writing this as i do notice some more draining on my s7 edge

https://youtu.be/lLKEOQs_lFw

Reactions: burrzoo

burrzoo

Aug 10, 2007
Here is my new klwp for my theme also i wish if there is an way for the dev to make the animations that are not visible to stay off and not running on background and start them for the currebt weathar deppending the weather condition.i am writing this as i do notice some more draining on my s7 edge

https://youtu.be/lLKEOQs_lFw

Beautiful! What theme are you using? Really nice work on the KLWP!

zerolam

May 1, 2015
How can I add a line (rectangle) with an angle without using overlap group?

Because it is difficult to measure the distance when using overlap grip to rotate

swagglepuff

Jul 3, 2016
Just a heads up, I got the new LG V20. If you use nova launcher for klwp, and disable the notification bar. You cannot use the quick settings,apps,contacts on the second screen. It triggers the second screen to switch to the full screen setting which is time and date.

tampin

Jul 28, 2012
Will it possible to increase the maximum fetched rss entries beyond 40?

I want to display quotes that change every minute by fetching entry from local file with this function
wg("file://sdcard/Kustom/quotes.xml/", rss, df(mm), desc)).
It only works up to 39 and display blank from 40-60.

aalupatti

Feb 20, 2011
Quite new to KLWP .
I am playing with it now.
Would like to know if its possible to color the battery % to show different colors based on the charge percentage. ?
Eg : more than 75% as green , 50 -75% as yellow ,etc
Any suggestions on how to do this ?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts