FolioWidget

Search This thread

julio77

Mar 12, 2007
Paris
With Stock Folio ROM you can use Z4Root to root your device.
But, you can't root the Folio if you apply the official update...
sorry

waii69

Dec 27, 2010
Ipoh
I like this filiowidget
But there 2 things
1)Why foliowidget always granting permission from superuser?
2)Secondly light will off by itself but light button in foliowidget is shown on.

Anyway thanks.

Dexter_nlb

Feb 12, 2009
Copenhagen
FolioWidget special edition update

Here is an un-official update, supporting disabling of softbuttons.

its version release is now 1.4.0 , but since i use a different test-keys signature, it might not upgrade the old one, so uninstall the old one first.

the purpose is that in many new games, you have to touch screen to manage a "joystick" and other places to "fire" or similar actions..
this makes the softbuttons go crazy..
so the idea of this hack, is simply to disable the softbuttons.

REQUIREMENT
it require you to install the button saviour app, as this will make touch buttons on screen (and not annoying, they auto disappear or can be configured this way). but buttons are onscreen instead.
if this app is not installed, this special foliobutton is no different than the old one as it detects if the button saviour app is installed.

Attachments

• robbieone.apk
    47.7 KB · Views: 992

bheynderickx

Feb 18, 2011
Hi Guys,

I can't resize the widget, I am using Foliomod1.4 ( which is great, redbulls are ordered) and original launcher.

btw: how I switch back to Android or Pro launcher?

thx a lot

glassman

Jan 4, 2006
Just install home switcher, you will be able to start any of the installed launchers plus choose the default one.

Sent from my Folio 100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: bheynderickx

mp1405

Oct 12, 2007

its version release is now 1.4.0 , but since i use a different test-keys signature, it might not upgrade the old one, so uninstall the old one first.

the purpose is that in many new games, you have to touch screen to manage a "joystick" and other places to "fire" or similar actions..

REQUIREMENT
it require you to install the button saviour app, as this will make touch buttons on screen (and not annoying, they auto disappear or can be configured this way). but buttons are onscreen instead.
if this app is not installed, this special foliobutton is no different than the old one as it detects if the button saviour app is installed.

Thanks Dexter great idea, works perfect. You are my "hero of the week"

SouNourS

Mar 3, 2009

REQUIREMENT

Enable/disable second core button removed ?

McPaulus

Jun 3, 2008
Oss
thanks for info ... i am trying to always make the buttons to have lights on.. (using Dexters folio mod v1.4)
"it's a widget : add it to your deskop" it is stated.
sorry ... but how to do that? copy paste these files from the zipfile using an sd card for example? but to where?

thankx Paul

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

it's a widget : add it to your deskop
    tap on the clock the open the control menu
    Resize this widget to something like 4*1

What's up ?

- VM heapsize tuning for better performances in big applications
    - Wifi network SSID shows on the widget
    - Change LCD density ( select new one and folio reboot with the new one, the trick is not permanent )

Like ever if you like click Thanks

I do this on top of my job so there's few chances i respond to personnal mp.
    I'm sorry for the inconveniences but i'll try to read yours comments.
    FolioWidget special edition update

REQUIREMENT
    Resize is only possible with some home like ADW. Launcher Pro require the paid version and with zeam you have to reinstall the widget
    Just install home switcher, you will be able to start any of the installed launchers plus choose the default one.

Sent from my Folio 100 using Tapatalk