Sign the petition!

Search This thread

VenpaCasa

Apr 27, 2009
Dorchetser
Signed but did I miss something? My SGN10.1 is stock at 4.1.2 is that not real jelly bean? Are u guys referring to 4.2? I would love 4.2 too

Edit: ANNNND I apologize I'm in the wrong forum..... I was looking for galaxy note 10.1 whoops

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

VeryCoolAlan

May 17, 2009
I signed because Samsung has a bad rap of not updating.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Beartd

Jun 30, 2013
Yeah I agree with the post above, thinking our device is too old, its normal to samsung not update our device to latest firmware. Then I think its better to use our device to max functionality than upgrade to latest firmware. What do you want from android 4.3 / 4.2.2 / 4.1.2? almost no different from ICS for me.

John Kester

Dec 26, 2012
Port Harcourt
Who needs the update, which may just be to 4.1.2 perhaps. That is terribly outdated at the moment as I have about 4 or 5 flying, smooth and pretty stable 4.3 ROMs from which I can pick and change anytime I wish to. As long as there are developers out there ready and willing to develop ROMs for the P7500, I do not care about Samsung's touchwiz, neither can they compel me to buy another tablet!

Cheers.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

eushaun99

Feb 8, 2013
Subang Jaya
Who needs the update, which may just be to 4.1.2 perhaps. That is terribly outdated at the moment as I have about 4 or 5 flying, smooth and pretty stable 4.3 ROMs from which I can pick and change anytime I wish to. As long as there are developers out there ready and willing to develop ROMs for the P7500, I do not care about Samsung's touchwiz, neither can they compel me to buy another tablet!

Cheers.

Agreed. Even if Samsung do release any update for us, I probably won't go back to stock, given I've been on AOSP ROMs for so long. Touchwiz sucks ass for me.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Gil81

May 2, 2013
Lincoln
Signed..

I like the enthusiasm op...

But I'm afraid they don't care much.

Good Luck to all of us...

Lucas Kado

Sep 6, 2013
Zaragoza
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Why an official update?

Which would be the benefits? Now in SGT7 by twa_priv -excellent ROM by the way-. I've used custom ROMs for this device since day 5, now it's two years old and still new builds. Developers around are just awesome.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/update-to-jb-for-the-galaxy-tab/

I have created a Petition to get Official Jelly Bean on the Tab 10.1.
    Please could as many people sign it as possible and even create your own petitions to show Samsung that people do want official Jelly Bean.

I am sick of Samsung not updating their devices and will be buying an Asus tablet next...

The target is to get at least 1,000 signatures...
    Seems to me this post regarding the Tegra 2's lack of NEON support, and the increasing use of NEON by Google apps, means that the chances of an official update for the Tab 10.1 beyond 4.0.4 is probably zero:

https://plus.google.com/+CyanogenMod/posts/8wcuSVkr7zR

Let it go. ;) I'm just grateful I have a chance to play with 4.2 via CM10.1. I love this site.

Cheers.

Signed, but I'm highly skeptical

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
    Signed.
    Is an author of this thread alive?