CM10.1 P7500 with phone call speaker phone on by default, no bluetooth.

Search This thread

khomsn

Nov 14, 2008
Hi, all.

This is my experiment to share with you.

This built based on CM10.1 android 4.2.2 with TabletUI added.

To flash this rom please follow cm10.1 nightly step, but not recommen to use mobile odin.

You can take it here via torrent , please share..

And flash modem from here too.

Khomsn:D

Last edited:

khomsn

Nov 14, 2008
Change log

Reserved.. Change log.

Change logs for 4.2.2 built 1

1. Enable Phone call with speaker phone on by default.
  2. kernel 3.1.10
  3. CPU Clock rate from 150M to 1.4G, GPU 400M
  4. USB MTP AND PTP useable.
  5. Preload partition mount rw
  6. Working wifi , wifi p2p, bluetooth but not for calling on voice call and skype calling.
  7. pre-install samsungapp
  8. ETC..

Bugs.
    I don't know yet.
    please report.

OK guy this is the file you need to replace in phone app folder to make a usable phone call, apply only for P7500. <- this one is for those, who wish to comply from source code.

For one, that don't want to comply yourselves just copy phone.apk to /system/app folder.

Attachments

• PhoneGlobals.java.zip
    20.6 KB · Views: 894
  • Phone.apk
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,611
Last edited:

Oct 12, 2012
Mate why don't you release a separate mod so that we can keep up with the nightly's

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

pathuri97

Nov 11, 2010
Bangalore
Link Down Forever???

Looks like link is down forever???

Attachments

• ScreenShot1890.jpg
    ScreenShot1890.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 680

DemonGloom

Jan 8, 2009
Due to my dropbox got a traffic jam so, it's suspended for 3 days, so all of you who want to test my rom please use torrent. and share for other too.
I'll seed it after download completes. Can you please post small update zip (or info - what is need to be modified) for people who want working calls on other roms? (and devices - I have Galaxy Tab 8.9)

sub501

Mar 30, 2010
Hi, all.

This is my experiment to share with you.
Function same as my cm10.

Can you please share with us what is the diff btw this release and the official CM10.1 nightly? The official nightly voice test results are here: herehttp://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=36264390&postcount=248.

Thanks

C-o-M

Oct 20, 2010
This week end I will share the patch that make phone call.

I've decompiled your Phone.apk. (In case anyone is interested: he sets a wakelock in PhoneGlobals.setBeginningCall and releases it in updatePhoneState to prevent the system from sleeping during a call)

This is a suitable workaround, but it doesn't solve the root cause. And unfortunately, this is why I cannot integrate it in my CM builds.

khomsn

Nov 14, 2008
I've decompiled your Phone.apk. (In case anyone is interested: he sets a wakelock in PhoneGlobals.setBeginningCall and releases it in updatePhoneState to prevent the system from sleeping during a call)

This is a suitable workaround, but it doesn't solve the root cause. And unfortunately, this is why I cannot integrate it in my CM builds.

Yes, This is for p7500 only work around, not recommended to intergrate to the main CM.

ctac_k

Apr 29, 2008
Cm10.1 rom 4.2.1

If someone needs this good rom + modem + gapps JB in one file only, I can send my dropbox link. ;)

Can you please send an updated links (cause dropbox and turrent are down), or
If possible, upload instead of the full ROM file only the CMW zip file which can be added to CM10.1 rom.

Top Liked Posts