[Theme] Enoch v1.5.0.8-test1 [CM-DS 5.0.7/5.0.8-test1/SuperE 1.2] - UPDATE - 11-15-20

Search This thread

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
Any news on when an update for the latest Cyanogen (4.1.4) will be released?

Thanks

Tonight. Finishing it now. I will not sleep without a release. ;)

Are there any other mirrors for this? as the one listed is extremely slow.

Really? I just downloaded both with an average of 2MB/s...and that's with a lower-tier cable connection.

Last edited:

orangeee

Aug 7, 2009
is there any way to go back to the white calendar widget? or if you really want to keep the black, can you give it white text? other than that, this is a very good theme.

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
Love the experimental version of this theme; patiently awaiting your update to flash with CM 4.1.4. Great work.

Ok...so - here's the deal with that.
Cyanogen rebased his mod with Donut. Which means that services.jar has changed...a lot. So I can no longer change the taskbar text from black to white...so you cannot read ANYTHING on the statusbar. Usually colorchange.jar changes it, but it relies on certain files remaining intact.

So - I've been reading up on smali/baksmali all night, and doing it all by hand. But after a couple of tries I am still missing a file or 2. I've messaged for some outside help, but until then, 1.3 is going to be 4.0.4 only...just for now! Trust me...it's a problem I am working on, since I myself use the experimental builds.

EDIT: No way I can finish this tonight. Some kind of odd error popped up (weird, since I didn't change enough for it to do so) - bugsquash in morning.

Last edited:

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
Ok! So, Enoch 1.3 is up - this is compatible with CM 4.0.4.
Sorry, experimental people. I'm working on it. As listed before, there were a ton of changes made to Services.jar that are making it near-impossible to get working. EVERYTHING works on the EnochX for experimental...except text in the statusbar. Which is kind of important, and why I'm not releasing it yet...plus Cyanogen is coming out with another build today - so, why?

So, I wasn't able to continue the bootscreen from EnochX either...I lost the font. :( So, there is a new one - but I like it too. changelog and download links are in the first post. This is CyanogenMod Updater compatible, so just add http://drpfenderson.japanties.org/update_file.json as your theme server, or scan this barcode to receive updates from now on:

29uqdf5.png

Lots of new stuff, but 1.4 is still being worked on. Prob. going to tone down the aquas into more of a slate-blue or something. We'll see. Hope you all like it!

Ohsaka

Jun 8, 2009
Ok...so - here's the deal with that.
Cyanogen rebased his mod with Donut. Which means that services.jar has changed...a lot. So I can no longer change the taskbar text from black to white...so you cannot read ANYTHING on the statusbar. Usually colorchange.jar changes it, but it relies on certain files remaining intact.

Colorchanger is my baby. I will try and take a look at it and see if I can fix it...

Ohsaka

Jun 8, 2009
Think I got it. Wasnt very hard, just had to adjust what line numbers the text colors are set.

Please test this file out for me and then I will update my ColorChanger thread.

1) remove the .zip extension
2) you will have to use a different command to execute this test version..

Code:
java -cp colorChange-test.jar com.ohsaka.ColorChange414 template-cm-4.1.4-signed.zip ticker=FFFF0000 date=FFFF0000 clock=FFFF0000

Give it a shot and let me know....

Attachments

• colorChange-test.jar.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 10

LongeFlucht

Aug 16, 2009
just used CM-Updater for this them and now I get force closes when I try to use "browser" and the "search" button in "Market". "Taskiller" is also force closing when trying to add to the ignore list

If anyone knows of this issues, please help me out. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

LongeFlucht

Aug 16, 2009
just used CM-Updater for this them and now I get force closes when I try to use "browser" and the "search" button in "Market". "Taskiller" is also force closing when trying to add to the ignore list

If anyone knows of this issues, please help me out. Thanks a lot.

Flashed 4.0.4 and reinstalled the theme...all us good now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same here.... FC's continually have to boot to recovery and restore.
    Have tried this theme and Marks with same results.

Tried fix permissions from console with no change.

You need to move the Ringtones to the sdcard. The issue is there isnt enough space after the theme is installed. I had the same issues and just moved the ringtones to the sd and everything works fine now.

OP - You may want to update the first post with the instructions on how to do that for the people that dont know the commands.

Here they are (you need to do this in Terminal in CM 5.0.7 before installing the theme.)

su
    mount -oremount,rw /system/dev/mtdblock3 /system
    cp -r /system/media/audio/ringtones /sdcard/
    rm -R /system/media/audio/ringtones