By dennisxl, Senior Member on 19th January 2012, 12:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd April 2012, 06:07 AM |#2001  
\dev\null -yu
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceAMatrixMan

I saw a few messages suggesting disabling the download and widget tabs, but I can't find where in settings to do that (I'm embarrassed to say). Thanks

Drawer settings -> Show secondary apps tab + Show widgets tab
The Following User Says Thank You to -V-O-Y-A-G-E-R- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -V-O-Y-A-G-E-R- Ad-Free

3rd April 2012, 09:20 AM |#2002  
\dev\null -yu
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Is there a way to get rid of Google / Mic icon from the top left corner?
Also that drawer icon from the top right corner?

All their features are already called from some other points in the launcher.

I'm skinning my desktop and those white icons ruin the thing
3rd April 2012, 02:14 PM |#2003  
Flag Concepcion
Thanks Meter: 477

More

What about this bug?, I like table transition but its just complete on landscape mode where it kinda fades in and fades out as you go from one homescreen to another, meanwhile on portrait just dont happen at all.

(thanks Milamber33 for clarified it)

Hope you can fix it
3rd April 2012, 02:25 PM |#2004  
Thanks Meter: 936

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyraelasd

What about this bug?, I like table transition but its just complete on landscape mode where it kinda fades/appear when you are scrolling through your homescreens, not the case on portrait

Hope you can fix it

Sense, your post makes none...
I think you meant "incomplete" and "disappear"
The Following User Says Thank You to vlt96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vlt96 Ad-Free
3rd April 2012, 02:57 PM |#2005  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 312

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlt96

Sense, your post makes none...
I think you meant "incomplete" and "disappear"

Actually it DOES make sense, and he means the words he wrote. He's pointing out the Tablet-style transition is complete (NOT incomplete) in landscape mode, but is incomplete in portrait mode. The difference is that the page you're leaving fades out as it goes, and the page you're going to fades in. (The second correction you made is just as valid as what he wrote, one page appears as the other disappears. )

His English isn't perfect, but if you read it carefully it's obvious what he's saying.
The Following User Says Thank You to Milamber33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Milamber33 Ad-Free
3rd April 2012, 03:29 PM |#2006  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Best launcher ever but since v1.0.3 I get force close when I reboot my phone (first time I unlock - doesn't bother me that). The main problem it's that with v1.0.3 and v1.0.4 every time I open camera and put my phone in lanscape and then I press back, I get a force close from apex (if my phone it's used in portret mode when I press back apex behave normaly, the same if I enable autorotate from apex settings). No force close from v1.0.3beta1. I've tested apex with a samsung Galaxy S i9000, rom AOKP milestone 4, built 28 and Slim ICS 3.0, same behaviour on all of them with any kernel (also I have a patch applied: LagFreeV2.0.1).

Also some problems with any version of apex when using transparency option and "none" drawer anymation or "scale in/out" drawer animation (drawer background becomes black and apps icons blurry while sliding); I found out that entering secound time in drawer without opening any apps in between fix this for the moment (drawer behaves normaly).

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for this woanderful app.
3rd April 2012, 03:58 PM |#2007  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 1,945

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by medar

Best launcher ever but since v1.0.3 I get force close when I reboot my phone (first time I unlock - doesn't bother me that). The main problem it's that with v1.0.3 and v1.0.4 every time I open camera and put my phone in lanscape and then I press back, I get a force close from apex (if my phone it's used in portret mode when I press back apex behave normaly, the same if I enable autorotate from apex settings). No force close from v1.0.3beta1. I've tested apex with a samsung Galaxy S i9000, rom AOKP milestone 4, built 28 and Slim ICS 3.0, same behaviour on all of them with any kernel (also I have a patch applied: LagFreeV2.0.1).

Also some problems with any version of apex when using transparency option and "none" drawer anymation or "scale in/out" drawer animation (drawer background becomes black and apps icons blurry while sliding); I found out that entering secound time in drawer without opening any apps in between fix this for the moment (drawer behaves normaly).

same here still no update
3rd April 2012, 04:45 PM |#2008  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Good launcher
It is the first good launcher and very same to the original.
3rd April 2012, 07:35 PM |#2009  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 57

More
I found the clue to make Apex stop lag when using fly in/out transition opening app drawer on CM9 kernel and others that suffers on this:

With NSTools, on CPU tab for ONDEMAND scheduler, lower "Up Threshold" value from 95% (stock CM9) to something like 75% or 70%.

Then Apex rocks smoothly as butter.
3rd April 2012, 08:15 PM |#2010  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 4,118

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-DannY

I found the clue to make Apex stop lag when using fly in/out transition opening app drawer on CM9 kernel and others that suffers on this:

With NSTools, on CPU tab for ONDEMAND scheduler, lower "Up Threshold" value from 95% (stock CM9) to something like 75% or 70%.

Then Apex rocks smoothly as butter.

But isn't that more laggy?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
3rd April 2012, 09:50 PM |#2011  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Milton, Florida
Thanks Meter: 12,611

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by medar

+1 on that....something, somewhere got messed up and I get a FC on boot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apex, apex-launcher, ice cream sandwich, jelly bean, kitkat, launcher

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)