FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to remove wifi notification

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By JACKc2402, Junior Member on 27th January 2014, 04:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Can someone assist in removing this annoying WIFI notification? I suppose Verion believes I'm an idiot and don't know how to turn on the WIFI. At any rate, I despise this notification and cannot find a working solution to remove it. I understand there was a thread at one time that provided a MOD to remove it, however, the Dropbox download has been removed. Can anyone tell me, perhaps, which .apk I need to uninstall to remove this without me ruining my OS? For the record, I'm running 2.06. Thank you, ahead of time!

27th January 2014, 06:18 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,484

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKc2402

Can someone assist in removing this annoying WIFI notification? I suppose Verion believes I'm an idiot and don't know how to turn on the WIFI. At any rate, I despise this notification and cannot find a working solution to remove it. I understand there was a thread at one time that provided a MOD to remove it, however, the Dropbox download has been removed. Can anyone tell me, perhaps, which .apk I need to uninstall to remove this without me ruining my OS? For the record, I'm running 2.06. Thank you, ahead of time!

you need to smali edit the Settings.apk to remove the wifi nag, head over to the android development section and look in there for more info
27th January 2014, 06:26 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .torrented

you need to smali edit the Settings.apk to remove the wifi nag, head over to the android development section and look in there for more info

I looked and but I didn't see anything relevant
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)