Google Music + Note stock audio player

Search This thread

SilverStone641

Jul 1, 2009
Dallas
Hey guys, i've searched this forum as well as google for this answer, but i haven't found a solution. I finally got around to setting up my Google Music account and as soon as i connected it to my phone, i started seeing these false listings in my stock player. Basically, there are doubles of every song and album, except they don't play. So now when i kick off an album, it'll play fine until it hits one of these "ghosts" then stops and won't advance again until i prompt it.

My question is, can i restrict Google Music content to the GM app only and not have it appear in my stock player?

porkenhimer

Apr 9, 2009
Hey guys, i've searched this forum as well as google for this answer, but i haven't found a solution. I finally got around to setting up my Google Music account and as soon as i connected it to my phone, i started seeing these false listings in my stock player. Basically, there are doubles of every song and album, except they don't play. So now when i kick off an album, it'll play fine until it hits one of these "ghosts" then stops and won't advance again until i prompt it.

My question is, can i restrict Google Music content to the GM app only and not have it appear in my stock player?

I wanna recommend a better music player. Its called 3. Go to the market and search "3".

jb0nd38372

Feb 11, 2011
Savannah, Tn
Moto G Power
What I did.

Use [Your choice of apps that can freeze / delete system apps] and freeze / delete the stock music player. IMO Google music does everything it does and more.

Reactions: SilverStone641

jb0nd38372

Feb 11, 2011
Savannah, Tn
Moto G Power
I really don't think you will be disappointed, I have a large collection on my home pc, and it's nice to be able to pull from pc, to note from anywhere. plus you can upload your collection to the cloud and access it anywhere, I will get free music from the amazon music market, save to pc, then re-upload to Google, quick way to get alot of free, completely legal music, quick. Not to mention Google Music also has some decent freebies at times too.

That's not a bad idea. Perhaps i need to give GM another look.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What I did.

Use [Your choice of apps that can freeze / delete system apps] and freeze / delete the stock music player. IMO Google music does everything it does and more.