Battery making me crazy....

Search This thread

ChaTy

Jan 13, 2013
Mumbai
www.technogeekzindia.com
Guys facing a problem....my cell's battery gets charged quickly....it was 1% and after few secs it went to 40% and then to 75% and then was shown fully charged....i thought its my battery problem...so using my friends battery....still same issue.... can apy1 pls help....

Mandark52

Aug 12, 2012
Switch off ur cell n then charge upto 2 n a half hrs n then giv a factory reset or simply install custom rom.

Sent from my OCTA CORE I9500

Abhishek_DK

Dec 29, 2011
Bengaluru(ಬೆಂಗಳೂರ)
Try this

Guys facing a problem....my cell's battery gets charged quickly....it was 1% and after few secs it went to 40% and then to 75% and then was shown fully charged....i thought its my battery problem...so using my friends battery....still same issue.... can apy1 pls help....

I think u need to change the battery or try charging it to 100% and use the battery calibration tool from market and calibrate and see if it helps.

anil2653

Even I am having same issues with my phone and I replaced new battery also but same issue remains
After full charge it takes around 1 hours to drop to around 50 percent but then in few minutes it drops to zero and mobile switches off

I calibrated battery with battery calibration and recharged to 3 hrs without switching on

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

johnny208

Aug 21, 2007
Ploiesti
Hi... did you managed to fix this!? On my phone this problem appeared after flashing CM11. Now on new miui but same problem....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sana415

Oct 17, 2014
purulia
Hi... did you managed to fix this!? On my phone this problem appeared after flashing CM11. Now on new miui but same problem....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

better to change with new one

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

face problem with battery I also bye a new but after 2 or 3 month service of battery not so good

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

it's a big problem for smartphone user also all mobile user

cygnus39

Feb 17, 2012
Bogor
OnePlus X
Xiaomi Redmi 2
Switch off ur cell n then charge upto 2 n a half hrs n then giv a factory reset or simply install custom rom.

Sent from my OCTA CORE I9500

Even I am having same issues with my phone and I replaced new battery also but same issue remains
After full charge it takes around 1 hours to drop to around 50 percent but then in few minutes it drops to zero and mobile switches off

I calibrated battery with battery calibration and recharged to 3 hrs without switching on

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

let me give some advice..
1. go to recovery mode / CWM then wipe battery stats, then reboot.
2. calibrate the battery while the phone is on, i ussually use Mugen Power App ( install app, then choose the standard battery, charge until 100% then click on the Calibrate).

hope it helps. :)