[Q] Samsung Not fully transferring files??

Search This thread

Unreadhyperion

Nov 24, 2010
Rooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 - SCH-i705
Android 4.0.4
Stock Rom
Using Directory Bind to expand internal memory.

So here's the story. I use an app to either stream or download videos. I downloaded these two mp4 videos and I would like to transfer them to my computer so I can add them to my network. I've done this a few times and have never had a problem until my last two attempts.

Video One - On tablet 258MB Plays fine in any video player I use.
Transfer the video via USB to computer 164MB (always 164MB) is all that transfers.

Not a huge issue per-say but was wondering if anyone could divine the reason.

blue_drt29

Feb 19, 2012
Android 4.0.4
Stock Rom

So here's the story. I use an app to either stream or download videos. I downloaded these two mp4 videos and I would like to transfer them to my computer so I can add them to my network. I've done this a few times and have never had a problem until my last two attempts.

Transfer the video via USB to computer 164MB (always 164MB) is all that transfers.

Try to uninstall samsung kies and then install again

Reactions: kasja

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android 4.0.4
    Stock Rom

Try to uninstall samsung kies and then install again