Search This thread

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
the fedex guy is an idiot. just wanted to get that off my chest.

my case was supposed to be here today...as a matter of fact, it's on truck for delivery. then fedex comes and delivers a package for my dad..not my package, though. then he's driving up the street...backing up..clearly not realizing he had other packages to deliver on the street, and kept driving up and backing up lol...yet didn't deliver mine. still says it's on truck for delivery. sigh. holding a naked phone SUCKS. just feels weird

a.mcdear

May 20, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona

my case was supposed to be here today...as a matter of fact, it's on truck for delivery. then fedex comes and delivers a package for my dad..not my package, though. then he's driving up the street...backing up..clearly not realizing he had other packages to deliver on the street, and kept driving up and backing up lol...yet didn't deliver mine. still says it's on truck for delivery. sigh. holding a naked phone SUCKS. just feels weird

Couldn't it be possible that its on a different truck entirely?

Sometimes when I order computer parts from Newegg.com, even when they all ship from the same place on the same day, often I get packages delivered at different times cause somehow they just got separated or something...

Reactions: jayochs

antp121

Jan 15, 2011
New Jersey

You think that's bad? I had my rezzy shipped by some horrible company and it was by a guy in his personal car who just left it there at my door with out ringing. Also, it took until the morning of the delivery to update the shipping status. It said in route to the company for 5 day. Like wtf?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
You think that's bad? I had my rezzy shipped by some horrible company and it was by a guy in his personal car who just left it there at my door with out ringing. Also, it took until the morning of the delivery to update the shipping status. It said in route to the company for 5 day. Like wtf?

hahahahahahhaahahaha wait, WHAT? this didn't come from verizon, did it? i serioulsy just lol'ed at this story. that sounds so shady lol

we never use the front door in my house, so last xmas, my brother said he shipped a package and that it should've been at my door 5 days before that...it never came, and my parents never got it...thing is, the guy never rang the doorbell..put it btwn the screen door and front door, and it said it was delivered online...i'm all "dude it says delivered but we didnt get it! wtf!" so then i go and check the front door, and low and behold it's there..and has been..for 5 days..hahaha

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Couldn't it be possible that its on a different truck entirely?

Sometimes when I order computer parts from Newegg.com, even when they all ship from the same place on the same day, often I get packages delivered at different times cause somehow they just got separated or something...

indeed. i just figured because of how the guy acted and his actions, it was like his first day on the job lol

antp121

Jan 15, 2011
New Jersey
hahahahahahhaahahaha wait, WHAT? this didn't come from verizon, did it? i serioulsy just lol'ed at this story. that sounds so shady lol

we never use the front door in my house, so last xmas, my brother said he shipped a package and that it should've been at my door 5 days before that...it never came, and my parents never got it...thing is, the guy never rang the doorbell..put it btwn the screen door and front door, and it said it was delivered online...i'm all "dude it says delivered but we didnt get it! wtf!" so then i go and check the front door, and low and behold it's there..and has been..for 5 days..hahaha:

Haha no amazon. And I'm 100% it wasn't a company car unless they give their employees broken down '92 camrys haha. The company was LaserShip. Look up all their horror stories. There was one where a lady found her package in a ditch a block from her house :p

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
Haha no amazon. And I'm 100% it wasn't a company car unless they give their employees broken down '92 camrys haha. The company was LaserShip. Look up all their horror stories. There was one where a lady found her package in a ditch a block from her house :p

HAHA then why'd you order from them!??!

my bad, reading about them now, i thought you meant it was a seller lol this is kinda funny

Last edited:

ijustwantmydock

Aug 10, 2011
Salt Lake City
Interesting... I thought this was a good step in the right direction for America...

What happened to our right to choose things? I personally drink a lot of soda and can go through a 16oz soda in 30 seconds. I eat unhealthy also yet I'm not unhealthy because I excerise. If they can ban soda then what will they ban next?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
What happened to our right to choose things? I personally drink a lot of soda and can go through a 16oz soda in 30 seconds. I eat unhealthy also yet I'm not unhealthy because I excerise. If they can ban soda then what will they ban next?

lol our right to choose things!

it's in the bill of rights, after all.

btw broski, if you eat unhealthy, it doesn't mean you're healthy just because you exercise. if you ate healthy and exercised, you're a healthy person. if you eat like **** but are skinny, that doesn't make you any healthier

ijustwantmydock

Aug 10, 2011
Salt Lake City
lol our right to choose things!

it's in the bill of rights, after all.

btw broski, if you eat unhealthy, it doesn't mean you're healthy just because you exercise. if you ate healthy and exercised, you're a healthy person. if you eat like **** but are skinny, that doesn't make you any healthier

I feel great though have very low body fat and cholesterol I guess I just have a really good metabolism

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the HTC Rezound Off-Topic Thread!

Before posting, know this:

1. NO FLAMING.
    2. NO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT WHICH ROM IS THE BEST, WHO'S THE BEST DEV.
    3. RESPECT EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.
    If not, this thread will be closed like the other ones and there won't be any threads where you can post off-topic stuff.

Have fun :D

SynisterWolf thought he was here
    Flyhalf205 is now here
    @Neo what did you do? -_-
    Soo.... Don't judge me... I saw the new twilight..... It wasn't that bad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

a9eqegyq.jpg

dads cancer is in remission.

SANDCASTLES.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1374971467028.jpg

Trolololol

#BlameAnt
    you people are idiots. plain and simple.

go post better battery life than that, rather than talking out of your ass.

on the rezound, I could never hit 3 hours screen on time in 12 hours. on the gs3, I barely hit 3 hours within 14 hours.

so stfu morons, I use my phone full throttle with everything syncing constantly throughout the day, and I send HUNDREDS of texts, use 4g all day and always have things open in the background.

God you people are annoying.

Sent from my HTC DNA

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

and actually, the boss was out yesterday and it was so dead, so I was using my phone often :)

Sent from my HTC DNA

Sent from my HTC DNA

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

and actually, the boss was out yesterday and it was so dead, so I was using my phone often :)

Sent from my HTC DNA

1) people have already posted better battery stats on the Rez and with smaller batteries than yours

2) 5 hours of wifi is not 4g all day

3) take a day off, you don't have to be a **** everyday

:)