[Humor][HOX EDITION] You know you're rooted when...

Search This thread

sinco54

May 15, 2012
portland oregon
An att store level employee asks to see your phone and can't navigate to the settings menu.. ( arrogant lil butthole rep was trying to school this middle aged lunatic and earned him a learnin)

posted from my Motorola startac...

Reactions: dustinhayes93

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
You know your rooted when a girl ask if she can flash u, and u reply no thanks I already have a custom from on my phone. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

You know you're rooted when you become a flashaholic, and get arrested because you can't help but to flash random girls to get your fix lol

Sent from my OneXL using Tapatalk 2 Codenamed: Dirty Girl

18th.abn

Oct 27, 2011
South Carolina
Google Pixel 8 Pro
ety7aqen.jpg

Myrder

Oct 30, 2012
Oklahoma City
You know you're rooted when you're at a midnight release party waiting on black ops2 and you find out a new ROM got released and your main concern when you get home is to flash that new ROM.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

D

Deleted member 3452239

You know you're rooted when yo-

FATAL: QDL mode activated

thinkhope

Jun 24, 2010
Los Angeles
You know you're rooted when you pull someone over for not being hands free, and upon closer inspection, notice an aosp ROM on their One X.

Unfortunately, I had to cite him. :(

gmac1990

Feb 2, 2012
You know you are rooted if you are familiar with the mini heart attack you get when waiting for a new experimental ROM to boot up.

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: omario8484

omario8484

Apr 24, 2012
bay area
You know you are rooted if you are familiar with the mini heart attack you get when waiting for a new experimental ROM to boot up.

Sent from my One X using XDA Premium HD app

I'll add on to this.... When you click reboot in recovery and when it takes a little longer to see the splash screen than usual you get a mini heart attack

Samer Diab

Sep 4, 2012
Beyrouth
You know you are rooted when you go for the trouble of downloading sd maid fron play then install it then opening and while it opens your curious and sayingg plz say rooted (happend to me on my htc phones)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353444081760.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353444081760.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 253

omario8484

Apr 24, 2012
bay area
I don't get it, are these supposed to be funny?

Dude everywhere I see you comment there all mean comments...why do you stuck around here if you say " are development is horrible" your just a lil butthurt from things I can see ...don't bring your attitude onto xda...I'm not quick to flame someone but every comment I see from you is somehow offensive

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when someone at a party says “hey you have that awesome 12/8 mp camera phone right? Please take a pic of us” and you can only sheepishly reply “Cyanogenmod doesn’t have working camera yet”

this one happens a lot to me
    You know you're rooted when you're texting your GF and decide to flash a new rom instead.

Yeah I actually did that. :eek:
    Thanks for bringing this thread back to life guys, I appreciate it! :thumbup:

You know your rooted when every other post in the general section is of some noob flashing a international hox rom and bricking his hox.
    :beer:
    Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
    You know your rooted when "flash" no longer relates to camera

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    you know your rooted when your android is three versions newer then the official release