Nokia Data Counter released!

Search This thread

lsguntu

Jan 5, 2009
Hyderabad
short Instrution to install the DataCounter

1. download and install the file-explorer, if not existing on your device
2. then install NokiaCounters_provxml.xap
3. open up the installed file-explorer and go in to directory "My Docutmets\My Ringtones" and run the NokiaCounters.provxml (just doubleclick on the provxml and it's done)
4. the other four xx.dll-files in the same folder ("My Docutmets\My Ringtones") do you copy to the folder "Windows"
5. now exit the file-manager and restart the phone
6. uninstall the XBMOD.Files.Deployer (in the app-list)
4. and finally install Counters_v1.0.0.277.xap
8: HAVE FUN!!

for me and some other it worked very well!! i had a htc hd7 with nextgen+ 3.2

I have samsung focus (version in the attached screen shot below) which is interop unlocked. After intalling .xap's at step 1 and 2 , I dont see any files at step 3 under My Docutmets\My Ringtones :( . What might be the problem ? :(

esn40p.jpg

Last edited:

backlashsid

Jul 26, 2009
New York

3. open up the installed file-explorer and go in to directory "My Docutmets\My Ringtones" and run the NokiaCounters.provxml (just doubleclick on the provxml and it's done)
4. the other four xx.dll-files in the same folder ("My Docutmets\My Ringtones") do you copy to the folder "Windows"

Works for me !! HD7 !

Last edited:

jayjojayson

I have samsung focus (version in the attached screen shot below) which is interop unlocked. After intalling .xap's at step 1 and 2 , I dont see any files at step 3 under My Docutmets\My Ringtones :( . What might be the problem ? :(

that doesn't work because of your OS-version... the app only works with 7.10.8773.xx or 7.10.8779.xx OS-Version...
so you have to update your os-version to one the previosly ementioned os version..

NebZoNe

Mar 21, 2011
Paris (suburbs)
soundcloud.com

run XBMOD.Files.Deployer from applist before using file manager

really AWESOME to have it working on non-nokia devices!!! thanks to skilled people helping others...XDA rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as always)

Last edited:

Ddriver

Mar 28, 2005
My HD7 is 7.10.8107.79 it work great.

Very surprised, because 8773 is minimum requirement.
In my Mozart (also 8107 of Ansar (not quite full-unlock)) it does not work.

Moreover, I could not send SMS once more, nor could I receive SMS! :(

It was only after I changed the registry, the individual strings to OEM, it has also worked out again to send and receive SMS. :)

<characteristic type="HKLM\Comm\Cellular\SMS\Protocols\WDP">
<parm name="Dll" value="SMS_Providers_OEM.dll" datatype="string" />
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="HKLM\Comm\Cellular\SMS\Protocols\WCMP">
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="HKLM\Comm\Cellular\SMS\Protocols\Broadcast">
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="HKLM\Comm\Cellular\SMS\Protocols\Text">
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="HKLM\Comm\Cellular\SMS\Protocols\Class2">
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="HKLM\Comm\Cellular\SMS\Protocols\Notification">
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="HKLM\Comm\Cellular\SMS\Protocols\Status">
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="HKLM\Comm\Cellular\SMS\Protocols\Class2Data">
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="HKLM\Comm\Cellular\SMS\Protocols\Raw">
</characteristic>

So be careful with ROM's with 8107

Last edited:
Reactions: brent4atchley

backlashsid

Jul 26, 2009
New York
yours is interop unlocked or dev unlocked?

Its a full unlock custom ROM !

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Sorry but XBMOD.Files.Deployer is a .xap? Please help as I want this app at any cost :D

esn40p.jpg

Ok guys....here's an updated procedure. There is one step missing

2a. On your programs list run XBMOD.Files.Deployer (this step will extract the files in your Documents/My Ringtones folder)

3. open up the installed file-explorer and go in to directory "My Documents\My Ringtones" and run the NokiaCounters.provxml (just doubleclick on the provxml and it's done)
4. Copy the rest 4 DLL files to the Windows Directory (click on the file Select Cut from the bottom menu and paste in Windows)

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Sorry to say did not work for HTC Titan with DFT v1 ROM based on 8773 ROM. All installed well, but when running counter it tells me I need to update my phone and to check Zune for update. I've so but there is no update for my phone. Can someone help. Cheers...

follow the above instructions. Most likely you didnt sucessfully run the provxml file. I had the same error. I repeated the process again and now it works.

lsguntu

Jan 5, 2009
Hyderabad
3. open up the installed file-explorer and go in to directory "My Documents\My Ringtones" and run the NokiaCounters.provxml (just doubleclick on the provxml and it's done)

Once i double click on the provxml, I dont see anything running. It just stays as it is and not displaying any message or confirmation that it actually was run.? samething for you as well? I am on 7.10.7720.68 and interop unlocked. :eek:

cansado2930

Feb 29, 2012
Hi,
I have an omnia 7 with ROM Hibrida XDA Devs 4.0/mi7ROM contable Nokia edition V1.0, And it doesn´t work. In the step of copy files to windows, I receive a message of two of four files already are. I should to remplace them? And finally, install de app and it doesn´t working, because it say that I should update my mobile. What Should I do to the app work?
Thank you

lsguntu

Jan 5, 2009
Hyderabad
Hi,
I have an omnia 7 with ROM Hibrida XDA Devs 4.0/mi7ROM contable Nokia edition V1.0, And it doesn´t work. In the step of copy files to windows, I receive a message of two of four files already are. I should to remplace them? And finally, install de app and it doesn´t working, because it say that I should update my mobile. What Should I do to the app work?
Thank you

Whats the version you are on?

toothfish

Jan 5, 2011
Hm, can anyone give me 4 DLLs on PC?

For some reason my file explorer doesnt work (or i can't see anything inside)

I am using HTC Mozart 7.10.8107.79 (Chevron unlocked) FM: 2250.21.50001.707

I used touch xperience linked to WPDM on my PC, and i can see all the folders (application, windows) except for the contents of My documents.... (which means i cant see my ringtone folder as well)

Does anyone know why this is like that? Or can they post the 4 DLLs so i can drop them using WPDM on my pc? Thanks

Ddriver

Mar 28, 2005
Hm, can anyone give me 4 DLLs on PC?

For some reason my file explorer doesnt work (or i can't see anything inside)

I am using HTC Mozart 7.10.8107.79 (Chevron unlocked) FM: 2250.21.50001.707

I used touch xperience linked to WPDM on my PC, and i can see all the folders (application, windows) except for the contents of My documents.... (which means i cant see my ringtone folder as well)

Does anyone know why this is like that? Or can they post the 4 DLLs so i can drop them using WPDM on my pc? Thanks

The 4dll are attached.

Attachments

• dll.rar
    103.3 KB · Views: 75

andreacorti

Apr 27, 2011
Lecco
I installed it and ok..
but the only thing that actually works is SMS count.

Calls show me a 56 minutes total call, with a 53 minutes call to a shop (NEVER CALLED THAT NUMBER)

Data aren't counted...

SMS Ok

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Work in HD7...
    The first deployment NokiaCounters_provxml.xap then run XBMOD.Files.Deployer, the display NokiaCounters.provxml and four Nokia ****. Dll to exit.

Then open the file manager to the My Docutmets \ \ My Ringtones directory, run / NokiaCounters.provxml

Then My Docutmets \ \ My Ringtones \ \ four DLL files in the directory, cut to the Windows directory (need to be patient ^ _ ^)

Finished, exit the file manager, and restart the phone

First after boot to uninstall XBMOD.Files.Deployer deploy Counters_v1.0.0.277_ @ obediently earners. Xap can!
    How to Install Instrution (Nokia DataCounter)

2a. On your programs list run XBMOD.Files.Deployer (this step will extract the files in your Documents/My Ringtones folder) (thanks backlashsid, i forgot this step!!)

Direct link to marketplace I generated to QR code :)

chart

Have fun with the data counter, it works well on my Lumia 800 :) Official data counter from Nokia Collection.
    http://nokia.ly/QKS1PT <- for more info and download also.

Image taken from google, because my Lumia doesnt have screenshot function and not jailbroken.

Counters-for-Lumia.jpg
    counters

here are the drivers sighed with the xbox cert.

unrar it and image update the 2 .cabs inside the folder.
    You need to do this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=29552936&postcount=82 , but .cab file must be signed with your ROM certificate.