[ROM-NOM-NOM] Flyer Honeycomb Leak (RUU download)

Search This thread

paulobrien

Nov 6, 2003
Norwich
www.MoDaCo.com
Here is the first Honeycomb leak for the Flyer in RUU form. Now that I see someone else has access to the leak my source has authorised me sharing it. ;)

I'll be posting it pre-rooted and MCR'd etc. next week when my new Flyer arrives, in the interim, flash with caution - at your own risk - and enjoy! :D

EDIT: It's not recommended to flash this ROM on it's entirety - I will release a fully tested build soon. This is recommended for developers only!

Please note HTC classes this as an early Beta!

P

Last edited:

limestar

May 9, 2006
For anyone flashing this. Just be aware. If you have a S-Off device which is not a test unit from HTC it will get stuck at the HTC logo. You need an official S-Off device for it to work.

Everyone else will need to wait until someone packages it for CWM.

paulobrien

Nov 6, 2003
Norwich
www.MoDaCo.com
For anyone flashing this. Just be aware. If you have a S-Off device which is not a test unit from HTC it will get stuck at the HTC logo. You need an official S-Off device for it to work.

I will do this as soon as I have my new Flyer.

You should be able to grab the ROM contents and flash everything apart from the hboot at a guess to get it booting? Can't test atm tho.

P

AidenM

Mar 10, 2011

Can anyone confirm this? I really want to install, but would hate to get a boot loop.

joker69176

Sep 11, 2008
View rom

Just giving a heads up thanks to anyone thats also going to be trying to port this to the view.I really respect and honor anyone with the knowledge to get this done.Like I said thanks for anyone and everyone that has anything to do with this rom getting ported to the flyer or view.mad respect

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the first Honeycomb leak for the Flyer in RUU form. Now that I see someone else has access to the leak my source has authorised me sharing it. ;)

I'll be posting it pre-rooted and MCR'd etc. next week when my new Flyer arrives, in the interim, flash with caution - at your own risk - and enjoy! :D

EDIT: It's not recommended to flash this ROM on it's entirety - I will release a fully tested build soon. This is recommended for developers only!

Please note HTC classes this as an early Beta!

P
    woohoo!!!! so is there gonna be anyone porting to flyer 16g wifi only?

I will be working on it. When Paul is able to post his CWM friendly version, I will do some testing and start working on a nice ROM.
    Nearly finished downloading it..

Will rebase FlyHigh ROM on it :)

EDIT: This is gonna be a long night :D
    Here's the first screenshots

2011-09-04_12-05-06.jpg
    2011-09-04_12-13-15.jpg