My Next Phone :D

Search This thread

WasabiWa83

Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
My pretend phone looks just like that. I'm suing you for infringing on my make believe patents.

This made me lol so freaking hard.

Looks great but I don't like that the camera sticks out from the rest of the body. I hated that on my incredible and I like that the rezound fixed it.

Just modeling it after the One X. I would agree that I would rather have a flush camera, but that thing is too thin :D

why not 2 quad-core 2.0Ghz s4 processors? :)

Come on, this is supposed to be realistic lolololol I could change it to 2 dual-core Krait processors with Tegra 4 companion cores when Nvidia finishes it lol

You mean KLP instead of JB right? KLP = Key Lime Pie

Again, supposed to be realistic :D I guess we could always have it dual boot JB and KLP lol

EDIT: Oh, and if I didn't thank you for commenting about the phone, it's cuz I ran out of thanks. I'll load up xda on my phone later and make sure I give everyone a thanks. Just loaded BAMF back on my phone and haven't had a chance to put all my apps on it.

Reactions: BreatheALittle

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Was playing around with Photoshop and came up with this. Yes, this is a completely pointless post. Oh well :D I want my next device to be this...

rezoundhd6.png

I'm thinking 2560x1440 pixels on a 4.7" S-LCD2 IPS+ Screen, Sense 4.5 (That you can turn off), Android 5.0 JB, 2GB Ram, 2 separate 1.6Ghz S4 Krait Dual-Core Processors, ImageSense, Beats, 32GB on-board storage.

Also, S-Off/S-On and bootloader unlock/lock with an included app :D

:D :D :D
    My pretend phone looks just like that. I'm suing you for infringing on my make believe patents.
    About 700$ with contract haha. Looks sweet though. And don't forget s off out of box

Sent from my tits using tapatalk 2
    i especially like the squished verizon logo the best! ;D

There, I fixed it, jerk :p

This made me lol so freaking hard.

Looks great but I don't like that the camera sticks out from the rest of the body. I hated that on my incredible and I like that the rezound fixed it.

Just modeling it after the One X. I would agree that I would rather have a flush camera, but that thing is too thin :D

why not 2 quad-core 2.0Ghz s4 processors? :)

Come on, this is supposed to be realistic lolololol I could change it to 2 dual-core Krait processors with Tegra 4 companion cores when Nvidia finishes it lol

You mean KLP instead of JB right? KLP = Key Lime Pie

Again, supposed to be realistic :D I guess we could always have it dual boot JB and KLP lol

EDIT: Oh, and if I didn't thank you for commenting about the phone, it's cuz I ran out of thanks. I'll load up xda on my phone later and make sure I give everyone a thanks. Just loaded BAMF back on my phone and haven't had a chance to put all my apps on it.