STOCK Elite 5.0.1 I Final

Search This thread
Jul 7, 2016
My phone keep rebooting when I was low on battery, do you guys know what causing that and how to fix it? and when I cancel the reboot by turning off the device and wait for a while and then turn it on again the battery percentage is increasing

Last edited:

fariez

Feb 28, 2014
Surabaya
My phone keep rebooting when I was low on battery, do you guys know what causing that and how to fix it? and when I cancel the reboot by turning off the device and wait for a while and then turn it on again the battery percentage is increasing
I've read something like yours somewhere here, it has something to do with the battery that is worn out.

MATHReX

Feb 20, 2013
For people with problems regarding downloads via uptobox, please google simply debrid and use it to generate link for direct download.
TIP: Use IDM to download files and get downloads in full speed.

Reactions: fariez

mrrodri

May 30, 2016
Buenos Aires
Hi , I really really like this ROM , very simple, very light , excellent. I put the phone was my wife and really doing very well .

I could not find a version of Xposed it work. Someone could set you any particular version ? There will be possibility that provide me a link please ?

batuhur

Mar 15, 2014
Istanbul
Hi
Does this rom have the color fade memory bug?
Its the bug that appears in recents tab. You close everything in recents. Then something like SystemUI appears.

Thx.

Top Liked Posts