[Windows RT 8.1] Development Tool V3.0 BUILD XXXX

Search This thread

VNNGYN

Oct 16, 2015
[Windows RT 8.1] Development Tool V3.0 BUILD XXXX

This project is deprecated and no longer actively maintained as of 1st July 2019.

Deprecation of the Development Tool

Dear folks,

After almost three years, we finally came to an end. As of today, 1st July 2019, this project is deprecated and no longer actively maintained. Why? Simply because I do not own a Windows RT device anymore. I replaced it with a Surface Pro (2017) and I am very very happy with the replacement.

The last version of the Development Tool, which can be found here (and of course the GitHub page about the tool).

If there is anything, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,
VNNGYN

P.S. I really want to thank @Qiangong2 for all his help. Without him, this project would have never existed.

Last edited:

danielcbit

May 15, 2013
For some reason after going to test signing mode I could not run the Perl package that was release some days ago. To make it work I hard to resign the dll and exe with my own certificate.
I'm making it available here:
Perl 5.12.4 A versatile programming laguage. Download

Last edited:
Reactions: VNNGYN

Jon4248

Sep 7, 2012
bochs.zip
DeSmuME_2.zip
Quake 2 -ARM- ID Software.zip
qupzilla_1.4.3_arm.zip
miranda_arm.zip
putty-suite-0.62-arm.zip
snes9x_1.53_arm.zip
SuperPutty-v1.3.0.1.1.zip

I quickly made a script to sign apps a bit easier, simply copy it to the apps folder, right click and run it as admin, it creates a .cer, searches and signs all dlls and exes in the dir and sub dirs.

Ensure you have your path set for Windows Kits bins
ie
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\bin\x64
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\bin\x64

Attachments

• autosign-dlls-exes-V1.zip
    517 bytes · Views: 8,529
Last edited:

Tendou

Jul 22, 2008
New Zealand
Just want to say thanks. I'm a noob and no idea how to sign software, and have 0 patience on trying to find out. Waited 2 years for this thing to be JB'd and finally it's done, thanks to Myriachan as well. The feeling is like that time I went from WP8 back to Android.

Reactions: spywiz
Dec 9, 2014
Luxemburg
It could be nice to compile every emulator for each retro consoles to enhance gaming on Windows RTs devices.
Maybe I'm dreaming too much, but running a Dreamcast emulator on it would be epic !

aq3e

Nov 10, 2008
It could be nice to compile every emulator for each retro consoles to enhance gaming on Windows RTs devices.
Maybe I'm dreaming too much, but running a Dreamcast emulator on it would be epic !

I read somewhere a while back about one in the works but forgot where, ill do some digging I too would like to see all emulators on RT.

Top Liked Posts