closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mcd_legend

Mar 19, 2011
Delhi
Alright, hoping this stuff can be helpful.

Here we have the Wildfire S cm9 dev post. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=25618969

The dev modpunk says there's no bugs except camera and HQ videos. So that means they've fixed Wi-Fi and USB tethering. Here's the source page, hope it can help. http://git.cryptomilk.org/ :D

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Tethering isn't a big issue
We can use third party apps like open garden for wifi tethering and easy tether for USB tethering

Let the devs concentrate on more important things and life

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

C

Cricco

There is a bug in lockscreen, in fact if u try tu use non-System icon, it is small, but if u use System icon it show normal
Also i can't search operator network

Inviato dal mio LG-P500 con Tapatalk 2

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Hey there is no option to modify VM heap size (since hephappy's roms, it was there in lupo's old builds)
And can zram be disabled by default? Looks like sweetnsour and K disabled it and we have no lags, while others report a lot...

Seek the signature below the line;)

zogu

May 5, 2011
Belgrade
Xiaomi Poco F3
And can zram be disabled by default? Looks like sweetnsour and K disabled it and we have no lags, while others report a lot...
Zram is disabled by default, but hep recommends to enable it:
Recommandations
  • Don't change CPU freq
  • Don't use live wallpapers
  • PERFORMANCE: Memory Management: zRAm: 10%, KSM: enable
  • DEVELOPER OPTIONS: Window animation scale: off, Transition animation scale: off
  • ABOUT PHONE: CM Stats, Enable reporting: off

Reactions: vlt96 and myawan

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Zram is disabled by default, but hep recommends to enable it:

Oh... but why enable zram if I have enough RAM? Does it increase performance too?
Oh yes and it says 18% is default in settings can you make the "(default)" text disappear?

Seek the signature below the line;)

shishimaru1000

Dec 21, 2010
Tethering isn't a big issue
We can use third party apps like open garden for wifi tethering and easy tether for USB tethering

What are the most important issues? Tethering and offline charge are the only features missing. For the OpenMax, we have to wait. And, no, easy tether is not thaaaat good since it goes down with IMs and HTTPS.

Lt.Win

Aug 20, 2011
Mumbai
Seeing that the camcorder was fixed, the wildfire s git struck my mind, so I posted it. Glad I could be of help. Hope it can fix the last two issues. :D

werewolfo

Nov 14, 2011
Desenzano
What are the most important issues? Tethering and offline charge are the only features missing. For the OpenMax, we have to wait. And, no, easy tether is not thaaaat good since it goes down with IMs and HTTPS.

It depends by the regular use you do of your phone. Maybe for somebody is useful to have the bluetooth headset working (the volume is waaaay too low and the sound trembles), for others it's the thethering, for others to have the right exposure levels as you open the camera application... And so on.

By the time, everything should be fixed, just be patient...

abrahim

Jan 4, 2011
I'm facing some trouble. Market can't install or update any application. After some investigation I found that /cache/download has only 4 MB left. So market can't download applications larger.

If it can be helpful for someone- here is solution I did:

I deleted /cache/download,
make /sdcard/download and created symlink:
cd /cache
ln -s /sdcard/download download

So, now market can downloads very large application without problem.

:D

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
I manually deleted some of the apps (such as trebuchet) from the system folder to overcome this problem and now I have 22mb free on the System Rom memory.
If I am not mistaken there was some folder on the phone memory that contained unwanted video files that one could remove, I can't seem to find it.

Great ROM overall.

I accidentally posted it here... was going to post in the discussion thread. Sincerely sorry.

Last edited:

werewolfo

Nov 14, 2011
Desenzano
I manually deleted some of the apps (such as trebuchet) from the system folder to overcome this problem and now I have 22mb free on the System Rom memory.
If I am not mistaken there was some folder on the phone memory that contained unwanted video files that one could remove, I can't seem to find it.

Great ROM overall.

You can move some (non system) applications to SD with Gemini app manager (such as google drive, whatsapp, twitter, maps, facebook, and so on), this way you should have much more free space.

Arjen

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 26, 2011
Musselkanaal

Why we have to wait for OpenMax?
I built it succesfully this morning :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have full previewwwwww!!!we did it guyssss!!!!what a pity it was a silly ****tt!!!it's a great dayyyy!!!!
    Getting further on openmax video encoder/decoder.
    Solved a lot of errors on compiling again. Let's hope I will solve the other ones too :D

Recorded videos play smooth, only the first second is laggy, afterwards it is ok!
    Will upload fixes to my github :D
    Guess we will have a new release soon :D
    Updated a lot of kernel patches guys :) you can find it on p500 github :) i have also a good news..:) i've worked this period to get money to buy a new optimus...i've bow it and next week i will receive new optimus one :) i'm on it at full time another time guys :)
    Unofficial Nightlies building started.
    Downloads on www.multipleandroidcoding.net/cm9-nightlies

Moving them soon, cause downloadspeeds suck :D
    So don't start about speed ;)

Now I'm going to sleep, my fellow patients are already dreaming :D