Firmware leaked? R380XXU0BND9

Search This thread

smeiff

Feb 27, 2012
Indianapolis
Lol, yes it is. Seriously senior moment. I'm on nd8, other forums suggest not to install nd9 in the US

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Yeah, I saw there was another thread in the Gear 2 forums (they should probably combine them!). They said the same thing about it being international or something. I read one post saying they installed it with Odin, not sure if that was true but I will just hold off installing it.

Thanks!

ktetreault14

Feb 12, 2012
Largo
I have no issues here in US. I flashed the Greek firmware in Odin and all is well through a normal day of usage and apps install as usual via Samsung Apps. I'm about to try reverting just for shiggles and see how that goes, for no reason other than curiosity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Anything different in this build??

oOamnesiaOo

Jul 13, 2010
Annapolis
I honestly haven't noticed anything much. I did notice that the occasional artifacts left behind by a previous screen when scrolling through my apps seem to have stopped. Other than that no visible changes to me.

primo523

Jun 18, 2011
I honestly haven't noticed anything much. I did notice that the occasional artifacts left behind by a previous screen when scrolling through my apps seem to have stopped. Other than that no visible changes to me.

I'm also in the US. So flashing the new firmware (Greece) didn't notice much difference? I'm also assuming it did a master reset flashing with odin...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

gingerdude

Apr 23, 2012
Hi guys, there's a new official BTU firmware available via ota. Change log lists s health improvement plus ui improvement. Will test and report anything extraordinary. Personally I'm hoping the pedometer learns to count steps and the heart rate sensor to stop jumping from 70 to 140 in a few seconds.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

antisomnic

Mar 30, 2011
Hi guys, there's a new official BTU firmware available via ota. Change log lists s health improvement plus ui improvement. Will test and report anything extraordinary. Personally I'm hoping the pedometer learns to count steps and the heart rate sensor to stop jumping from 70 to 140 in a few seconds.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

What country are you in? I didn't see an update.