Shep's rom has been discontinued

Search This thread

votum

Jul 31, 2008
Shep, I was a religous user of energyrom since I received my fuze, I wanted 6.5 and flashed yours on a whim. I can go 3 days normal use without needing to charge my battery, I get a cold GPS lock on 8 or 9 sattelites in 15 seconds, and Titanium is lightning fast. I am using 21210 from 14APR no manilla. You nailed it. I am afraid to try to flash something else because I am so happy with it. I have NEVER gotten a 15 second GPS lock from a old start. I havent got locks that fast with some GPS units even. Noticed a few fixes came down the pipe, and 21501, is it going to be worth it to flash to that one?

nuttsp

Jul 29, 2007
Hi Shep,
Wonderful work. I like almost everything that you have done. There is one picky thing that I don't like and that is the TF theme and the icons at the top. I looked through the installed programs and I don't see a way to remove it. Is there one?

Also I do have strange GPS things going on. When I flash everything works great. Then I get two problems. One is that I can get all sats connected but no HDOP.... The other problem I have is that I get connected only to two sats and it stays like this.... The only way to fix is to enable AGPS. Run quick GPS then and it will eventually work. I can disable AGPS and it will work again only to have the problem start up again. I do have 1.12.25.19 radio. I am downloading the update (04-19-09). now to see what it does.

bleitner

Aug 9, 2007
Using 21501 beta2 on my fuze. What a wonderful rom, seems smooth, fast, and stable.

Does anyone know a way to change where the notification button points to, so when I get an email and click the notification it opens up the associated mailbox instead of the mail tab in tf3d?

Also, a previous rom I had used Programs and Action for the home tab soft keys, anyway to change what's currently on this rom to reflect those keys? Is there even the action screen in this ROM - I couldn't find it?

I did some searching for each of these and didn't turn up much. Did find some stuff on changing soft keys but none where related to the rhodium so I'm a little weary of trying it. Any thoughts or reg hacks for either of these two requests?

shep211

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 19, 2007
Layton, Ut
Guys just got my hands on Tachi rom and it has full TF3D2in vga. Will update kitchen will all new packages and files and release soon :)

guevr001

Jan 25, 2008
Guys just got my hands on Tachi rom and it has full TF3D2in vga. Will update kitchen will all new packages and files and release soon :)

sounds good but i hate to loose your theme. will it be compatible with the tachi tf3d , by the way this is the first i here of a tachi(vga) find great job

Musse_1

Nov 9, 2008
Hi Shep,

with all the respect to your work and time, could you plz give a hint whether it's possible to use your latest ROM in X1 or not.

maybe I'm missing something that was already answered, I don't usually post unnecessary msg, I do read carefully e.g. all this thread and many others. I follow instructions.

and above all this forum is for knowledge and experiences sharing.

Thank you for your time!
all the best

shep211

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 19, 2007
Layton, Ut
Hi Shep,

with all the respect to your work and time, could you plz give a hint whether it's possible to use your latest ROM in X1 or not.

maybe I'm missing something that was already answered, I don't usually post unnecessary msg, I do read carefully e.g. all this thread and many others. I follow instructions.

and above all this forum is for knowledge and experiences sharing.

Thank you for your time!
all the best

This rom only works with touch pro and HTC fuze.

xtremekilla09

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 28, 2009
I have tried to find more info on the Tachi port and it seems it was actually from a vga device.

Which other device could possibly be using TF3D2?

Hope everything would work flawlessly.

Thanks

ShaWn.cz

Oct 23, 2008
Respect! I'm really surprised, where now WM 6.5 development is... Evolution from last version I've tried months ago is monsterious - fast, stable, usable! I love your ROM and I'm imatient for Tachi version!

xtremekilla09

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 28, 2009

Cool. Thanks for the info.

I have been using your first 21500 ROM that you released last week.
Just upgraded to your beta3 and gotta tell you, thank you for using SnorbrdinRTiste's icons and highlights. Every time I flash my device, the first thing I do is install those icons and highlights.

I also use the XDA White Slide to Answer v4, which in my opinion looks a bit more fresh than the black dialer. I just uninstall the black one and install this one so I am good to go.

shep211

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 19, 2007
Layton, Ut
Tachi TF3D is not ready for release. Its a beta rom and needs a lot of work. No TF3D landscape, no stocks tab and no facebook tab.

eltacho

Sep 27, 2007
Been trying to update my Wing with this ROM but I keep getting the 270 errors and phone always stops installing at 1%.
I am using the Hardspl flash center or something its called, Windows Vista Ult x64.

haaibaa2

Sep 4, 2008
Thanks!

SHEP, Thank you very much. I've been reading about WM 6.5, but never really dared installing. But your thread made me think it was worth it, and it is.

I tried 21501. For those of you still doubting, this ROM is very stable.

About the things I tried:
- Bluetooth Stereo Headset, works perfectly.
- HSDPA works perfect, streaming Sky.FM on the go.
- GPS takes some time to connect but also works (in TomTom and Google Maps).
- The new SPB Mobile Shell 'demo' also works.
- Opera is fast and stable. Didn't like the new IE because of the difficult zoom function.

Localization (NL-nl):
- Put the regional settings to Dutch, and all settings are ok.
- Uitzending gemist, works ok.
- Change the new SPB to Dutch and all menu's are in Dutch.

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
I had to just say today my camera went black when trying to take a pic but it took the pic i just couldn't see the imagine i was snapping?? anyone else??? after soft reset it worked again

HappyFace

Aug 22, 2006
The Netherlands
Highlight Color and notification icons

Can anybody tell me how to change the highlight color (red) in some menus in this ROM and how to change the notifications icons back to the standard ones?

I really like this ROM and it is the first 6.5 ROM which works fine for me! Keep up the good work!

wyzmen

Can anybody tell me how to change the highlight color (red) in some menus in this ROM and how to change the notifications icons back to the standard ones?

I really like this ROM and it is the first 6.5 ROM which works fine for me! Keep up the good work!

Here is the link to the thread w/ the highlights: snobrdinrtiste's highlights/tray icons

just look through the first page for the post about the red highlights. However, if you do decide to go w/ red, a lot of the icons on the tray won't match anymore. Also this will not change the highlight color of the new notification manager.

RaymondUtreg

Dec 23, 2008
Thanks for this great rom! it works great here, it is fast and stable.

The only problem i have is the email. When i enter the account data for my msn account it shows: to complet setup and download email click next, when i do so it goes to mobile.live.com. How can i download the email directly to the phone?

Thanks.

belsj

Aug 11, 2005
Maastricht
www.haosonline.tk
Thanks for this great rom! it works great here, it is fast and stable.

The only problem i have is the email. When i enter the account data for my msn account it shows: to complet setup and download email click next, when i do so it goes to mobile.live.com. How can i download the email directly to the phone?

Thanks.

Try to log in with the msn (live) messenger. It creates also you email account.