FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

Official RUU Europe 1.35.401.1 leaked!!! Also on OTA!!

3,854 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,347
 
By broncogr, Retired Senior Moderator on 26th June 2011, 07:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th June 2011, 11:18 AM |#101  
eyegor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fz9999

Can someone run quadrant before and after the update please?

I was kinda hoping to see a post-update quadrant score as well!
 
 
27th June 2011, 11:18 AM |#102  
Member
Flag bratislava
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fz9999

Can someone run quadrant before and after the update please?

mine is the same aprox. 2100...

another one - 2301
27th June 2011, 11:24 AM |#103  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makokoko

mine is the same aprox. 2100...

another one - 2301

run 3-4 round. will get better (cause' of cache)
27th June 2011, 11:29 AM |#104  
Member
Flag bratislava
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3v0Lut10n

run 3-4 round. will get better (cause' of cache)

so.
1. - 2375
2. - 2165
3. - 2368
4. - 2260
The Following User Says Thank You to makokoko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift makokoko Ad-Free
27th June 2011, 11:29 AM |#105  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyegor

I was kinda hoping to see a post-update quadrant score as well!

before approx 2050,

now: quadrant advanced 2113; quadrant standard 2070

so, overall, no major changes!

ps: 2nd q adv: 2203;
3 d q adv: 2262
The Following User Says Thank You to lge73 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lge73 Ad-Free
27th June 2011, 11:52 AM |#106  
haruryu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amersfoort
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
My experience with this ROM:

Animations are smoother,
Sense is smoother
It feels a bit faster than the 1.28 rom i had.
GPS was very fast locked. id say, max 10 seconds...
no problem with 3G... but that could also be the region I am currently at.
overall experience: better than my previous ROM i used, 1.28

But, there is small graphic error :P If you choose skin: MusicLover and you play music and use the Lockscreen widget, you see the "previous" button in grey, while the other 2 are blue...

weird
The Following User Says Thank You to haruryu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift haruryu Ad-Free
27th June 2011, 11:54 AM |#107  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lge73

before approx 2050,

now: quadrant advanced 2113; quadrant standard 2070

so, overall, no major changes!

ps: 2nd q adv: 2203;
3 d q adv: 2262

can u check linpack and cf-bench ? no use of quadrant anyway ... doesnt support dual cores, different resolution ... and u can see the "real" performance with advenced (as u can see see seperated the cpu, 2d, 3d, io score). on my prev phone -desire- was also able to manage 3k-ish scores ... (just because of high io > data2sd roms). so test linpack (multi-thread > need to run several times for average!) and cf-bench pls

on linpack : usually get 95-110 mflops (dont coun't when u have "insonsistent result") // single thread : fix 45 mflops
27th June 2011, 12:17 PM |#108  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haruryu

My experience with this ROM:

Animations are smoother,
Sense is smoother
It feels a bit faster than the 1.28 rom i had.
GPS was very fast locked. id say, max 10 seconds...
no problem with 3G... but that could also be the region I am currently at.
overall experience: better than my previous ROM i used, 1.28

But, there is small graphic error :P If you choose skin: MusicLover and you play music and use the Lockscreen widget, you see the "previous" button in grey, while the other 2 are blue...

weird

This issue I noticed in 1.28 too
I'm now downloading this ROM...so, we'll see
27th June 2011, 12:19 PM |#109  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
what about the ram how much is the total right now
before it was 558
27th June 2011, 12:30 PM |#110  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3v0Lut10n

can u check linpack and cf-bench ? no use of quadrant anyway ... doesnt support dual cores, different resolution ... and u can see the "real" performance with advenced (as u can see see seperated the cpu, 2d, 3d, io score). on my prev phone -desire- was also able to manage 3k-ish scores ... (just because of high io > data2sd roms). so test linpack (multi-thread > need to run several times for average!) and cf-bench pls

on linpack : usually get 95-110 mflops (dont coun't when u have "insonsistent result") // single thread : fix 45 mflops

Multi threat betveen 76-106 MFLOPS;
single th:43-45
27th June 2011, 12:32 PM |#111  
Member
Flag bratislava
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by habibas

what about the ram how much is the total right now
before it was 558

558,3...
--
cf bench free version - those last three numbers - 9115 (native score), 2724 (java score), 5280 (overall score)...
--
gps sat fix is waaay faster than before...
The Following User Says Thank You to makokoko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift makokoko Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes