[AOSP][CM11][NIGHTLY][4.4.2][ROM]BeanStalk UNOFFICIAL Build[05/18/2014]

Search This thread

fnztakedown

Aug 13, 2010
Phoenix
I cannot for the life of me get the dialer to cooperate with me. After the call connects the screen goes black, then it will come on, then turn off, when I does come on, the dialer is unresponsive and the only way to fix it is by either battery pull or if lucky, airplane mode. I have done a complete factory reset. Odined back to Sammy nc5 (which has zero issues) and tried just about any custom htle ROM out there. I'm on sprint and I'm at a complete loss. Any advise?

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

btvolta

Nov 26, 2012
Tampa Bay
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I cannot for the life of me get the dialer to cooperate with me. After the call connects the screen goes black, then it will come on, then turn off, when I does come on, the dialer is unresponsive and the only way to fix it is by either battery pull or if lucky, airplane mode. I have done a complete factory reset. Odined back to Sammy nc5 (which has zero issues) and tried just about any custom htle ROM out there. I'm on sprint and I'm at a complete loss. Any advise?

I wish I could offer some advice but I haven't ever seen that issue. Sounds like something with the proximity sensor.

Sent from my hlte using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

fnztakedown

Aug 13, 2010
Phoenix
That's what I figured as well... I disabled it under settings but that didn't seem to fix it. Is there a way or file that I could wipe for the dialer or is there another approach to disable the proximity sensor while in call? At least when the screen remains on it will work 8/10 of the time. I've tried using alternative dialers but they all route to the internal dialer. I've tried twarp and cwm, full wipe, odined to nc5 and reinstalled. I just can't get it to work. Driving me mad because I love cm :cry:

Last edited:

btvolta

Nov 26, 2012
Tampa Bay
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 6 Pro
That's what I figured as well... I disabled it under settings but that didn't seem to fix it. Is there a way or file that I could wipe for the dialer or is there another approach to disable the proximity sensor while in call? At least when the screen remains on it will work 8/10 of the time. I've tried using alternative dialers but they all route to the internal dialer. I've tried twarp and cwm, full wipe, odined to nc5 and reinstalled. I just can't get it to work. Driving me mad because I love cm :cry:

So this happens on all aosp/cm based roms?

Zaileion

Nov 11, 2012
Anything new available? I love beanstalk rom. In my opinion there is no AOSP rom that compairs. Was just wondering has there's been a 4.4.4 or a 5.0 release for note 3. I've been looking around on Google but haven't found anything.

MR.Samo

Jan 9, 2012
Anything new available? I love beanstalk rom. In my opinion there is no AOSP rom that compairs. Was just wondering has there's been a 4.4.4 or a 5.0 release for note 3. I've been looking around on Google but haven't found anything.

No kenzolo = no beanstalk

That means this builds are out of date, and no there is no android L version of beanstalk.

And yes i miss it soooo much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

JB/KK BOOTLOADER SUPPORT
    Beanstalk-Presentation.png

I am proud to present to you BeanStalk Builds put together by myself.
    This is a build composed off of the CM builds and i have added alot of features on top of it. So you get speed, stability, and ultra customization ability.
    Many of the additional code additions came from slim ROM and also Derteufels build and have been modified to work with my current setup.
    A huge thanks to Derteufel and the Slim ROM guys for their work and dedication. Also a big thanks to everyone involved with CM as that is the building stone in this project.

I plan on updating this and adding features on a pretty regular basis, so if you happen to like this, keep checking back.

installation.png

REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR PHONE

REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR PHONE

Coming from another rom:
    1)Wipe data,wipe cache,wipe dalvik,wipe system
    2)Flash Rom
    3)Reboot phone

Coming from previous version Beanstalk:
    1)Wipe cache,wipe dalvik
    2)Flash Rom
    3)Reboot phone

Thanks to BaNkS for gapp
    Thanks to C3C076 for gravity box module
    Thanks to Imoseyon for the LeanKernel
    rom updated (last lean kernel included)
    I decided to separate the gapp and Rom, you can find gapp dowload link into download section...
    just install them immediately after the flash of rom.
    you must do it only once as they are kept alive by an automatic backup when you flash rom update :good:
    Sorry for yesterday audio bug
    Solved the problem and uploading the new version right now
    changelog updated too
    :good: