Which Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse working on the Tab?

Search This thread

s_kates81

Nov 13, 2005
Hi Guys,
I tried apple magic mouse and apple wireless keyboard (old version with number pad) and they both are not working on my tab 10.1 wifi. So I want to know if any of you guys successfully using any bluetooth keyboards and mouse with the tab?

jonnyg1097

Oct 1, 2010
Toronto
My brother has the new imac keyboards, well not really new but the ones that come with the macs, and it worked perfectly, I just had to set the keyboard on the tab to the samsung one and no issues. As for a mouse, I have no idea.

s_kates81

Nov 13, 2005
In my experience, the apple magic mouse connected to the tab, but no cursor appeared, nothing at all. And Apple wireless keyboard (older version with numpad) didn't even connect .

jonnypedantic

Jul 11, 2008
I've been using the Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 with my LTE Tab for several weeks with no problems. It's not very sexy, but it's cheap and gets the job done well.

I've also used the Logitech Tab 10.1 Keyboard Case and the Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard with no problems. The Logitech case is spendy, but the Android-specific keys are nice, and I doubt you will find a more compact Tab/keyboard pairing, if that's a concern (it is for me).

endursa

Dec 26, 2008
Linz
just tried my logisch dinovo edge it's a Bluetooth Keyboard with a touchpad on it, and it works great, mouse Cursor shows the instant i move it clicking also works! Keyboard input as well

sputnik99

Aug 12, 2006
The apple bluetooth keyboard without the numeric block works great exept some special characters : on the german keyboard layout the @ normally is only accessible with Alt gr + a. This does not work on apples keypad. I read that this was a bug from the Galaxytab, because it works with other android tablets without a hassle.

Still looking for a solution.

kuryaky

Oct 8, 2011
microsft mouse 8000 paired but not pointer at all

itry the mucrosft 8000 mouse bluthooth but dont pointer at all. It paired and connect but nothings happends.

Iwant to know if any of you have look with it.