[Q] Optimus 4x Hardware Crash

Search This thread

GizModio

Mar 10, 2013
Milton Keynes
Hello guys,

A bit of a random one here...

A few weeks ago I dropped my precious Optimus 4X. Everything appears to be fine (cosmetically)

Anyway the problem occurs when I put slight pressure on the phone. This could be from slight pressure of being in my pocket or when I squeeze the device (that's right - squeezing my phone crashes it!) Would anyone know what the problem could be? - or what I could do in order to fix this issue?

I find it quite frustrating and would like to use the device until word of a nexus 6.

Thank you all!

- GizModio

GizModio

Mar 10, 2013
Milton Keynes
Sad, mate... but I think you should take your phone to technical support.

That's not an option. Its out of warranty, and I don't want to pay the fees that LG will charge. Luckily for them LG is my vendor of choice.

If anyone has the slightest clue on how to fix this, please do let me know. (The cheapest fix will be the most appropriate for me)

Thank you!

-GizModio

Buuzzaa

Feb 26, 2012
Florianópolis
That's not an option. Its out of warranty, and I don't want to pay the fees that LG will charge. Luckily for them LG is my vendor of choice.

If anyone has the slightest clue on how to fix this, please do let me know. (The cheapest fix will be the most appropriate for me)

Thank you!

-GizModio

Well, unfortunately I won't able to help you. Hope someone can, good luck mate. :fingers-crossed: