[ROM][WWE|WWE+CHS][01-Apr] Merlion Leo v2.70 ★21897★SENSE.2012★OEM+EXT2.10★ONLINE★

Search This thread

iamsuaku

Aug 24, 2010
Updating Radio

Hi,

Just want to check is there a 2.08.51 or higher radio available for download cos want to upgrade my 2.07.51 radio and can advise which link for the flashing of radio. I read that xx.xx.50.xx is not suitable as it will brick the phone. Can help?
From Singapore

iamsuaku

Aug 24, 2010
Android on HD2

Hi,

I have updated all the necessary radio and HSPL3 and I am interested in running android on HD2, is there any ROMS out there that support radio with .51 series as I read energy rom only support .50 series. Tried the Froyo darkstone by it hang at Jumping to Kernel, can help thanks.

Stock Rom : 1.66 and radio 2.09.51

iamsuaku

Aug 24, 2010
Sorry, just to add on. I am new at this, does installing this Merlion ROM change my radio setting to .50 series instead from my orignial .51 series. I thought this would brick the phone. I am so confused now as I do see people with .51 radio installing this ROM, hope someone can advise, thanks.

duncho

Oct 7, 2006
Bratislava
Sorry, just to add on. I am new at this, does installing this Merlion ROM change my radio setting to .50 series instead from my orignial .51 series. I thought this would brick the phone. I am so confused now as I do see people with .51 radio installing this ROM, hope someone can advise, thanks.

Don't be afraid, you can use all 50 or 51 family radios with no affect on your device. It will however have significant influence on reception of GSM, WiFi, BT, GPS as well as battery life.

Top Liked Posts