1,045 posts
Thanks Meter: 879

Post Reply Email Thread
20th April 2011, 01:50 PM |#21  
Flag Dubai, UAE
Thanks Meter: 196

Donate to Me
More
Am on a Nexus S and I checked all of the options ... they work great!

As requested by someone earlier ... would love it if:
a) the icons change based on the toggle status.
b) you could get the 3G/Data to on/off without bringing up the setting screen ... widgetsoid and some other programs do it without a hitch.
c) the user could opt to add 3 or 4 programs of their own into the list.
d) you could include a lock screen. Yes, it is not a toggle thing, but would help to just pull down notification and press an icon to switch off the screen.

The reason I wanted (C) above is that I'd like to include "Fast Reboot". That combined with (D) and I could use the "All in One" button to run Fast Rebbot to clear memory and then switch of the screen.

Thanks a ton for this

20th April 2011, 02:31 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
I really like your app. It works flawlessly on my Nexus One running Gingerbread.
Thanks for your work.

I have one suggestion though: Make it prettier. I think to font and the icons are far too big. Maybe use the font size the standard music app and Songbird are using. Then use the first line for the name of the toggle and the second for the current status. In addition, it would be great if you could use the icons Google uses for its standard toggle widget.

As others have pointed out already, icons changing their color according the the current status and the possibility to switch to a real silent mode would be quite welcome.

Again, thanks for your app!
20th April 2011, 02:57 PM |#23  
Flag Washington D.C.
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I just installed this on my EVO and it's great. I had the drop-down notification toggles when I was running Sprint Lovers, but I recently switched to the gingerbread leak and was missing the notifiaction toggles in a major way. So big thanks to the developer of this. One thing I noticed right away(that someone else also pointed out) is that the GPS toggle brings up security settings, instead of the GPS/Location setting. Hopefully this can be fixed and I look forward to future updates. One reqest I have is for a 4G toggle. That would be great for us folks with 4G capable phones. Thanks!!!
20th April 2011, 04:05 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Just what I was looking for. Great job.

The only feature I would like is what everyone has mentioned; some way of telling that something is toggled off or on.
20th April 2011, 06:23 PM |#25  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 879

Donate to Me
More
hey all,
thanks for that huge amount of feedback/suggestions & bug reports!
i will try to implement your suggestions as soon as possible, you will find an updated todo-list in the first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparasee

d) you could include a lock screen

don't really know what you mean by that, but i can recommend another good app: DelayedLock has a notification bar integration to activate the lockscreen (and much more features^^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexuslover

it would be great if you could use the icons Google uses for its standard toggle widget

I included the icon set from the android SDK in the first post so you can use them. click the menue button in the app to get to the skinning-activity where you can change all the icons
but you're right, the app wouldn't win a beauty contest ^^ i will try to make it more pretty but i'm not much of a designer...
The Following User Says Thank You to j4velin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift j4velin Ad-Free
20th April 2011, 06:38 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Few ideas:

-For wifi, change the notification to green if it's on, ( or something ) so you can see it's turned on or off.
- with a few buttons change to a whole new theme, instead of changing all icons. Example change to the android_icons with a few buttons...
- for brightness, not a menu, but just when you click you go to the next one
( automatic > low > medium > high )
- a button to change to the theme from the third post ( or is it possible? )
- a changing icon ( for example volume ) with a simply icon wich indicate what it is, with sound, without sound or vibrate.
20th April 2011, 07:06 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Great app. Weiter so!

As mentioned, it would be nice to have the icons unmistakeably indicate the current toggle setting. While I am splitting hairs, within the app, you misspelled tethering, it says "thethering"
20th April 2011, 07:36 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Working nice on GRI40 stock on Nexus One; i would use it everyday if only you could add a direct toggle to 3G data, the same way Widgetsoid does. Good work, by the way
20th April 2011, 08:16 PM |#29  
Flag Croydon, PA
Thanks Meter: 371

More
Okay. One problem. On my droid incredible, i CAN NOT toggle mobile data. It takes me to the settings for mobile data, but not the mobile data toggle. Every data switcher i have ran into does this on the droid incredible.

sent from my ADR6300, with the power of banananas
20th April 2011, 10:02 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Great work!!! It would be great if you could make direct toggles like all in one (I mean if it is possible to make all in one toggles without pop up)
Thnx!
20th April 2011, 10:38 PM |#31  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 796

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_loft

Flashlight doesn't work on Motorola Defy with Pays v3.3. With Widgetsoid it does.

Flashlight also doesn't work on my Defy, I'm on stock 2.1.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
notification, notification toggle, notification toggles, notification widget, notifications, power control widget, toggle, toggles

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)