Remove All Ads from XDA

[DEV] [Samsung GT-S5570] [ROM & Kernel Develompent] [Andro-ID]

816 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,358

Post Reply Email Thread
17th July 2011, 08:48 PM |#1231  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
So after the flashing of clockworkmod and installing of andro-id i have to do a factory reset ? Won't that erase the andro-id too ?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA App

17th July 2011, 09:06 PM |#1232  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
in the recovery menu theres an option that says wipe data, just press that after updating from sd card
good luck with flashing
17th July 2011, 09:42 PM |#1233  

More
i replaced default launcher with touchwiz and everything works but somehow touchwiz looks VERY buggy with misplaced homescreens, strange icons, names, etc. should i uninstall the other default launcher (launcher2) completely first?
because i still have the launcher2 apk backed up in my system/app directory...
18th July 2011, 01:00 AM |#1234  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olaf111

i replaced default launcher with touchwiz and everything works but somehow touchwiz looks VERY buggy with misplaced homescreens, strange icons, names, etc. should i uninstall the other default launcher (launcher2) completely first?
because i still have the launcher2 apk backed up in my system/app directory...

You can unstall and you should backup launcher, befor you reset your phone, you will reinstall launcher, if you not reinstall, your phone can't run and you will flash rom again
18th July 2011, 07:25 AM |#1235  
Flag jalandhar
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Heyy guys I have got to ask somethng from u guys... as our dvice are like twin brothers with different clothes obviously :P I want to use rom manager but many galaxy fit users have reported that their device got bricked while doing something miserable like updating sort of purposes.... so I wanna ask how do that sofware is working so stable for u guyz...????

Sent from my GT-S5670 using XDA App
18th July 2011, 07:38 AM |#1236  
Flag jalandhar
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Try installing data files from this... I have faced the samething that u are.... .
http://galaxy-5.blogspot.com/p/games...-galaxy-5.html
Sent from my GT-S5670 using XDA App
18th July 2011, 08:45 AM |#1237  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancrystal

You can unstall and you should backup launcher, befor you reset your phone, you will reinstall launcher, if you not reinstall, your phone can't run and you will flash rom again

You mean that i should
1. Remove the launcher2.apk entirely
2. Rename the 2.3.3 launcher i got from an earlier post to launcher2.apk
3. Go to the factory reset option in the phone menu and press it
4. If my phone doesmt start, i should reflash andro-ID 3.2 zip package via recovery mode?

Ps. Sorry for my english, im dutch...
18th July 2011, 09:56 AM |#1238  

More
Hey guys. Flashed andro-id successfully and it's very cool

18th July 2011, 10:03 AM |#1239  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netas3k

Hey guys. Flashed andro-id successfully and it's very cool

Good to hear that
18th July 2011, 11:19 AM |#1240  

More
i just have to say that this thread is kind of a mess.
its unclear wether you need to update your phone and then flash or just flash right away.
maybe mr. tj should update the first posts to make it more clear
because i can understand people (including me ) dont get it that you first need to update to 2.3.4 OR andro-ID 3.0 final with odin 4.38, that you NEVER should install ''normal'' clockworkmod, that you SHOULD install the clockworkmod tj made BEFORE flashing andro-ID 3.2 via the recovery menu wich you can acces by holding down home+power and that you navigate the recovery menu by using the volume keys and press the home button to select, then wait till its done BEFORE clearing the cache from the same recovery menu and then choosing the reboot option and then wait for about 5 mins before its finally booted and then change the language by selecting the blue gear icon, then scroll down to the white keyboard button and then pressing the topmost option to scroll to your language after which you need to reboot once more so that the notification(s) in the (probably) foreign language are gone.
phew
The Following User Says Thank You to olaf111 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift olaf111 Ad-Free
18th July 2011, 11:23 AM |#1241  

More
Wow... that was something olaf :P

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
andro-id, galaxy mini, galaxy pop, gt-s5570, samsung, www.sampro.pl

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)