[CWM/Xposed][I9500x] [NadMaj Simplistics] ‹§› ASSORTED BATTERIES ‹§› [1K batt mods!!]

Search This thread

inphamous36

Aug 8, 2012
Baltimore
hehe i've been working on the arc reactor for a week now.. :)
sure but this will take time... i had to do a lot of photoshop edits to make it as realistic as possible plus i need the new xorcenter from the rom fumbler which isn't available yet... i'll post them here when i'm done.. :)

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks man. Your awesome

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium

Fornowagain

Jul 14, 2010
UK
Any idea if I9505_Modded_SystemUI_ME2_Base.zip will be ok on XXUBMEA (deodex) ?

Last edited:

leeoleelo

May 19, 2013
Jakarta
leesuhargo.tumblr.com
of course mate... click the download section and download the batt mod number that you want... since you're on wanamlite flash the modded systemui first to enable all batt % to show.. be sure to make a backup first in case it gives you sysui crashes..

you only put the download like 1.zip and 10.zip.........
I'm about to download the number 2, 7, 11, 21, and 50.. only..

NadMaj

Oct 23, 2011
Caloocan
www.3minit.com
coollogo_com_263463587.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: gharrington

NadMaj

Oct 23, 2011
Caloocan
www.3minit.com
hi guys... i will have no internet connection for 1-2 days so all pending requests will be delayed a little..
and expect another awesome update soon.. :) :good:

NadMaj

Oct 23, 2011
Caloocan
www.3minit.com
So many good designs. However, can you make Stock Battery in various colors and without percentage?

Thanks.

sure mate... but later on my to-do list coz looks like samsung has decided to change the filenames for battery icons so i will have to port all my previous batt mods first then continue with the update and user requests... :)

Reactions: thyk888358

fAiLOfax

Jan 26, 2013
root of space ,/\,
sure mate... but later on my to-do list coz looks like samsung has decided to change the filenames for battery icons so i will have to port all my previous batt mods first then continue with the update and user requests... :)

Try ed it:
Battery Mod don't work with MEA :(
The complete notification bar is gone,

Hope you can fix it. ;)

zorbakun

Jul 19, 2009
I tried your Mod on Wanam Lite ME1 i9500 but its not working. I dont have any other mods installed. can you try to mod the attached systemui file. Thanks

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    2.8 MB · Views: 2

NadMaj

Oct 23, 2011
Caloocan
www.3minit.com
Try ed it:
Battery Mod don't work with MEA :(
The complete notification bar is gone,

Hope you can fix it. ;)

yes mate it won't work with MEA as i've said in my recent post samsung has made changes in the filenames... am porting them now as we speak...

I tried your Mod on Wanam Lite ME1 i9500 but its not working. I dont have any other mods installed. can you try to mod the attached systemui file. Thanks

ok mate but you have to wait a little coz i have no internet now and no way for me to upload using mobile coz it's super slow in my area... :(

Hey, Could you please tell me the Hex Code of mod number 50?

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy S IV mit Tapatalk 4

33B5E5..

fAiLOfax

Jan 26, 2013
root of space ,/\,
ok thanks for the info mate...:good: so it means 3mint don't use MEA systemui as base yet... i'll ask gary to be sure...

As you can see, I have prerooted MEA and 3Minit Mea and the battery Mods aren´t working with that.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

yes mate it won't work with MEA as i've said in my recent post samsung has made changes in the filenames... am porting them now as we speak...

OK, nice that you works so fast! ;)
I´ll be patient for your update...

NadMaj

Oct 23, 2011
Caloocan
www.3minit.com
As you can see, I have prerooted MEA and 3Minit Mea and the battery Mods aren´t working with that.

it should work mate... i talked to gary and he also hasn't updated 3minit to the new samsung setup so it still should be compatible with 3minit.. maybe you have other mods installed like an incompatible theme or something? ..

Top Liked Posts