Samsung Omnia Goodies (Application & Driver)

Search This thread

yrsmart

Dec 17, 2007
I notice that opera mini and other software in jblend do not run in full screen like they did with the previous version. Any way to adjust this?

Can you please give us the media player Touch Player. Also is it possible to install the mouse pointer on any device? If so can you give us the pointer software from either the Omnia or i780? Thank you.

bmb2n

Oct 28, 2007
Sorry for the confusion, but if Samsung Today 2 are those screens, very similar to Samsung Today 1, then is it possible to port the TouchWiz today plugin?

The one with those wonderful gadgets:
132313.jpg

I was trying to mod the pictures embedded in the dll but didn't know how to disassemble the library.

Do you mind sharing the modded QVGA version with us?

Thanks.

sakajati

May 17, 2007
Jakarta
AdobeFlashLite uploaded.

Bad news guys, got a problem on porting/resizing samsung's today plugin. We can't just resize the images since the position of user interface (images) is set directly by function in the module. This will be very time consuming.

I'll upload all original packages, just need sometimes to identify the files and organize it.

yrsmart

Dec 17, 2007
what about jblend anyone, how can we get it to full-screen like the previous versions?

m00n61

Cant you upload it without the resize? for what Ive seen, we only loose 80 pixels, thats a lot, ok, but at least its usable for now... :D

I believe the 320 x 320 version is the one found HERE
No problem installing it on my Kaiser. Extremely finger friendly.
I would love to have a Hyperdragon ROM with this Today. Looks so nice with Sakajati's latest ROM, also based on OMNIA.

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
Actually thats not TouchWiz, thats the Samsung today (1), the Omnia has the Samsung today 2 (no idea whats different there) and the TouchWiz plugin...
:)

I made a flash interface very similar to the TouchWiz:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=414315&goto=newpost
But the ideia has been around much before Samsung...

Its only a EXE so far, it can fully work him Throttle Launcher flash today plugin, but some implementation is still under development.

Last edited:

juiceppc

Nov 22, 2005
What is the point of the D3D driver? Will it work or improve anything on a Kaiser? What devices will it improve upon?