[Theme]Seraphim Theme Thread

Search This thread

OkNewMedia

Oct 12, 2010
Tulsa, Ok
Here is something I'm working on gonna bring it to the note with a complete overhaul of a few things.
c6e4c991-3d0a-03f3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

OK, that looks sweet!

Reactions: fezzy102

ee23hd2

Apr 28, 2010
Here is something I'm working on gonna bring it to the note with a complete overhaul of a few things.
c6e4c991-3d0a-03f3.jpg

Down right amazing. Gtalk your boy soon as its ready :) Waiting lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium HD app

truth77

Feb 28, 2012
Ft Lauderdale
Yes you should be fine doing that, unzip it, delete what you dont want, zip it back up, and flash the zip. Just dont touch or remove any other folders or anything.

OK so I'm taking out framework Res.apk or where should I look exactly?? Sorry so many ?'s

And just a regular zip right not encrypted?

Last edited:

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
I will do some testing for you and go ahead and flash fezzys theme or the Blueprint over Flaps Rom and let you know if anything happens.

thanks for the update Ee.

Reactions: ee23hd2

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
No go Ee, both themes locked up my phone when flashing them over Flaps new Rom. they wouldnt even boot up.

may have to go back to troposphere so i can get my hands on the trans blueprint.

Reactions: ee23hd2

ee23hd2

Apr 28, 2010
No go Ee, both themes locked up my phone when flashing them over Flaps new Rom. they wouldnt even boot up.

may have to go back to troposphere so i can get my hands on the trans blueprint.

Well I decided to take off work today, so Ive been working on it. Hoping to have it finished very soon =) After I finish it I will see what it takes to get it going on flapps rom.

truth77

Feb 28, 2012
Ft Lauderdale
Just the apk will be fine. =)

Thanks for the lesson on modifying zips!! Now I think I know how to mod the zip so that I can pack the trans theme into the tab zip for one quick flash! You da sh#t ee. Hurry with the trans blue so I can use that too lol!

OK last question I promise lol! The meta-inf folder is obviously the install script but can I use one (lets say that doest have someones tag in it) to create my own zip or are they specific to what's being installed?

Last edited:

fezzy102

Nov 17, 2010
harrisburg,pa
Google Pixel 4 XL
Thanks for the lesson on modifying zips!! Now I think I know how to mod the zip so that I can pack the trans theme into the tab zip for one quick flash! You da sh#t ee. Hurry with the trans blue so I can use that too lol!

OK last question I promise lol! The meta-inf folder is obviously the install script but can I use one (lets say that doest have someones tag in it) to create my own zip or are they specific to what's being installed?

you can edit the script using notepad++ to read a diff. ui_print but just watch as how it is layed out.exmaple ui_print(" installing Burraku "); edit inside the "" no problem but where you have something that is mount or unmount oe extract to dont touch those areas unless you no what your doing.

ee23hd2

Apr 28, 2010
Oh no no the framework res.apk that's it.

IM trying to get your ui to stick with tablet mod for your silver and Trans popups and bars

Hmmm. What did you use to zip it up? And just make sure nothing else was deleted out of the zip.

Also, trans blueprint is almost done. Ive got one more nagging issue to iron out then im letting it go :)

Last edited:

truth77

Feb 28, 2012
Ft Lauderdale
i see thats cool.what else did it say when it aborted from flashing anything.say like needed 4arghs but only had 3 or anything else?

Hmmm. What did you use to zip it up? And just make sure nothing else was deleted out of the zip.

Also, trans blueprint is almost done. Ive got one more nagging issue to iron out then im letting it go :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium HD app[/QUOTE

Sorry so long to reply, i flashed your new Rom since i wiped everything. Very nice but my seraphim setup is 100% perfect so i flashed back lol. No it just said unpacking update then update aborted. And i used my androzip. it look like it zipped it right and i only took out the framework res.apk But it won't mount and unpack. Thanks for helping guys top notch support!! Oh yea i didn't touch the meta-inf.

Ok got it guys it was my androzip zipping empty zips lol worked perfect. Ee im just waiting on your trans blue to test with my setup.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts