[Q] (searching) HTC HD2 (& HD7) WP7.8 Bluetooth Functions Upgrade

Search This thread

M4RCJO

Jan 3, 2013
Actually Article @ Microsoft Phone Support : windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp7/start/pair-phone-with-a-bluetooth-accessory
My Featured Lines for the question to XDA-Developers.com:

"Windows Phone 7 doesn't support Object Push Profile (OPP). This profile lets you send and receive items such as contacts, pictures, and music over Bluetooth through mobile-to-mobile or mobile-to-computer connections."

I know the Bluetooth features within Windows Phone 7 are "low" ... the BT can't be used for any Filetransfer ... the answer of the Q: Why? is postet in the Support from Microsoft (see link up).

My Question: is there any reason or software patch / app who fixes these "lost feature" now or in future ???

Thanks for the Work
M4RCJO

owner of HTC HD2 WP7 Dynamics HD2O 2.00B & HTC HD7 WP7 Dynamics HD2O 2.00 Western Europe

dxdy

Apr 17, 2008
www.red-gsm.net
Nokia Lumia 920
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
is useless to ask for that...
all support (official and "unofficial") is endedvwith latest 7.8 update.... and most important: HD2 not original WP device and all drivers is modified by developers. this is most reason why WP7 is bugged on HD2...

buy real WP device... when you buy WP8 than you see how is HD2 poor and bad...

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Well ...

Actually Article @ Microsoft Phone Support : windowsphone.com/en-US/how-to/wp7/start/pair-phone-with-a-bluetooth-accessory
My Featured Lines for the question to XDA-Developers.com:

"Windows Phone 7 doesn't support Object Push Profile (OPP). This profile lets you send and receive items such as contacts, pictures, and music over Bluetooth through mobile-to-mobile or mobile-to-computer connections."

I know the Bluetooth features within Windows Phone 7 are "low" ... the BT can't be used for any Filetransfer ... the answer of the Q: Why? is postet in the Support from Microsoft (see link up).

My Question: is there any reason or software patch / app who fixes these "lost feature" now or in future ???

Thanks for the Work
M4RCJO

owner of HTC HD2 WP7 Dynamics HD2O 2.00B & HTC HD7 WP7 Dynamics HD2O 2.00 Western Europe
Dear friend ... as my friend ( @dxdy ) said , HD2 isn't a good device for WPH ( too Old with poor hardware ) but any way I remember that DFT released the app BT file transfer which allowed users to send /recieve thing through BT ... also many ROMs have that For example : HD2O - PDAimatejam , etc. ... But anyway if you want to taste the real taste of WPH you should buy a WPH device ... :laugh: ... Good Luck

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​